TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Hello everyone, sorry for bringing more issues into this thread, but I am experiencing CTDs at the time where the birth animation should begin. I heard a sound effect that plays when an in-game text window should pop-up, then it goes down.

This is my load order. I tried to set it up according to the yellow link in Fejeenas post, but it's possible that I made a mistake or two.

http://www.imagehosting.cz/images/loadortkt.png

The mod versions I am running are these:

TamagoClub and HiyokoClub are from post #17 in this thread.

HiyokoShooter is from this thread, post #790.

The rest is taken from links in the openning post of this thread.

I have changed my load order to this:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Prox - Arena Loot v1.1.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
SetBody.esp
DesuChan's Kawa-Khajiits.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners.esp
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
CM Partners Friska.esp
Saerileth.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
MBP char-make english fix (incomplete).esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I went according to both your and Fejeenas examples, however I have noticed that there are several differencies between them (most notably, Fejeena has two load orders mentioned in her link, one manual and one by BOSS) which slightly confuses me.

I still get a crash exactly at the moment when the animation should start. Does Oblivion have error logs somewhere?

Maybe missing MBP esp ? ( in the exanple load order are more esp )

Have you tried it without LoversHiyokoShooter.esp ? If birth works without HiyokoShooter and the children are ok it is not a missing MBP esp and the birth system works.

But you use HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp so you your children don't need MBP. ( only if the child creation went wrong with HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge the HiyokoGenerator.esp is used and you get MBP children. )

Have you run the link_morph.bat after the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge installation? ( the bat is in   meshes\charaters\hiyogen )

If you get children without LoversHiyokoShooter then you can check your LoversHiyokoShooter ini. Have you the animations you set in the ini ?

Set only animations you have.

--------------

And the two Load orders in my yellow Link.

All No-Lovers Mods are the same in bothe orders, both are BOSS.

Only the Lovers/Tamago Mods are different. But there is no "So it must be!" order. Of course you must load things after the master files and first Tamago then Lovers.. But some people load Lovers at the end , after the race mods.

So you can try both Load orders. But your load order is ok.

Ok, it seems that the CTD issue was with me forgetting to run link_morph.bat. Now it all works without CTD, except the birth animation does not play (I am using the Fienyxs version with different animation, post #790 in this thread. The .ini file is set to 333, i.e. default animation to play). Also, sometimes the child spawns ok, but sometimes they are invisible).

Regarding MBP, during installation, I chose not to go with the additional eye and hair option as not to clutter the files too much. Just a base install.

EDIT: I managed to fix this as well. It seems that the issue is with the animation in Fienyxs version. For some reason the animation will not play and the child remains invisible. I switched to Dukky's and now it works without any issues.

Although the default animation is a bit weird. Does anybody know a number for some more fitting animation, with which I could edit the .ini file?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Well, I seem to be screwing things up as I'm already running into problems when I installed this.

Namely insta-crashing when I tried to load a game and not being able to make a new game, it just stays in the main menu.

When I try looking around to see which mods conflict or not, it seems that as long as I load TamagoClub.esm or LoversTamagoClub.esp it will crash.

I don't exactly know what's going on, but I'm thinking it may be the fact that I just copy and paste everything into the data folder or maybe something I don't know about.

Either way, help will be appreciated. :3

insta-crashing normally only happens if a master is missing.

TamagoClub.esm only needs OBSE. There are many different TamagoClub.esm here, which version are you using?

I'm running what is currently the latest as of the front of this thread now.

As for the long delay, let's just say I had to buy another laptop thanks to a broken one.

Hi.

Well, I seem to be screwing things up as I'm already running into problems when I installed this.

Namely insta-crashing when I tried to load a game and not being able to make a new game, it just stays in the main menu.

When I try looking around to see which mods conflict or not, it seems that as long as I load TamagoClub.esm or LoversTamagoClub.esp it will crash.

I don't exactly know what's going on, but I'm thinking it may be the fact that I just copy and paste everything into the data folder or maybe something I don't know about.

Either way, help will be appreciated. :3

insta-crashing normally only happens if a master is missing.

TamagoClub.esm only needs OBSE. There are many different TamagoClub.esm here, which version are you using?

I'm running what is currently the latest as of the front of this thread now.

As for the long delay, let's just say I had to buy another laptop thanks to a broken one.

You can use TES4 Edit from nexusmods.com to see which master is missing. Simple start the tool und there will be an error message.

The version in front is not the last one. Look at post #17 and #4. Thats the base and there is a newer update later in the thread

You can use TES4 Edit from nexusmods.com to see which master is missing. Simple start the tool und there will be an error message.

The version in front is not the last one. Look at post #17 and #4. Thats the base and there is a newer update later in the thread

Oh cool.

Thanks for the help.

I'll see if it helps.

ChokyChok see also Post 665 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-34?do=findComment&comment=1208186

That the version from Post 17 but with more settings in the ini.

And remember in the versions in post 17 or 665 are no LoversTamagoClub.esp, keep the one you have installed.

And the HiyokoGenerator.esp is available as MBP version and No-MBP version.  With the MBP version you must have installed Beautiful People (MBP), all 10+ ess/esm.

With the No-MBP version you don't need any extra Mods. ( I use the No MBP version)

Load oder:

Oblivion.esm                  

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm      (If you use the HiyokoGenerator.esp MBP version )
 Lovers with PK.esm
 TamagoClub.esm
 HiyokoClub.esm

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp ( if you use preg bodies.  You need the right version for the SetBody version you use )

Lovers with PK.esp

SetBody.esp

( ALL MBP esp here )

--------------------------------------------------------------

More about Load order: see my yellow Link below.

• 2 weeks later...

Plz help. I have downloaded core packs and loverstamago, and when I want to start the game crashes on loading screen. Also I cant start the new game. I have recent versions of game, obse, lapf with lovercreatures b1, joburg, tachicat2 & hypnosis (sorry for bad english)

Plz help. I have downloaded core packs and loverstamago, and when I want to start the game crashes on loading screen. Also I cant start the new game. I have recent versions of game, obse, lapf with lovercreatures b1, joburg, tachicat2 & hypnosis (sorry for bad english)

Post your Load order or we can not help you

Do you have ( in this order )

TamagoClub.esm ( from post 17 )

HiyokoClub.esm ( from post 17 )

LoversTamagoClub.esp  (from post 1 )

HiyokoGenerator.esp  ( from post 17 )   !!! if you have the MBP version you need all MBP Mods. Or you use the no MBP ( in the folder HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117) )

For pregnant bodies and clothes you need Tamago Set Body and the right SetBody Mod

e.g. Set body reloaded and Tamago Set body reboot.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/page-22?do=findComment&comment=491779

Or a older Tamago Set Body version and SetBody 2ch-Edition TSpec  and Vanilla Maternity Clothes.

For creatures children you need HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp   or you use Hiyoko Generator BroodMother  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

For human children you can also use  Hiyoko Generator GeneForge, but you still need the HiyokoGenerator.esp   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46962-hiyokogeneratorgeneforge/

-------------------

Load order and other game problems, read my yellow Link below.

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Oblivion.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCalm.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

Deadly Reflex 5 - Timed Block and 250% damage.esp

LoversHypnosis.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

I forgot one thing in the order. HiyokoGenerator.esp is between replacer and DR5

I forgot one thing in the order. HiyokoGenerator.esp is between TachiCat2 and DR5

Read my yellow Link!!!!

Your game must crash

Oblivion.esm must be the first !!!

LoverCreature above the masterfile Lovers with PK = no master file = game crash

Always last in load order LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp or the lovers system does not work

That's your sorted load order !!!!! Sort your mods just like that! THEN START A NEW GAME !

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

( if you want creatures children: here the HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp  or  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp )

LoversCalm.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversHypnosis.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp

Deadly Reflex 5 - Timed Block and 250% damage.esp
LoversMB2.esp

------------------

Do you have nude male bodies? I don't see MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Nude female body ?

You have all "tools" you need? OBSE, Pluggy, MenuQue, Elys Universal Silent Voice, ..?

Set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection in WryeBash or OblivionModmanager or TESModmanager or manually ? ( Never use Nexus Modmanager for Oblivion ! )

Your game not in C:\program files !!!!!

!!!Read my yellow Link below !!!!

You don't have SetBody and Tamago SetBody  so you will not have pregnant clothes and bodies. Female Player and NPC will get children but they don't look pregnant.

Hey, I can run the game pretty much easily with all the Tamago club / pregnancy stuff installed and running....except the generator stuff.

Whenever i check the box to enable those, the game crashes upon title screen.

Now i dont know if its a load order problem as i've read the 2 guides on the technical issues page, but it may be. (or i just have the wrong generator).

Oblivion.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
SuccubusRace.esp
InariRace.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
yangyang_Magnificent.esp
HGEC Evening Dress.esp
LittleCarmine.esp
KCS6.esp
R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp
tera_hfh07.esp
DianoArmor2.esp
Tight Minidress.esp
Cute Leather Dress.esp
RingofMara.esp
Sweet ranger costume.esp
Diablorobe.esp
Castle_Seaview.esp
Morrowind Robes and Dresses for HGEC.esp
Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp
Ring of console.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversSetScale.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversTachiCat2.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversChorus.esp
LAPF Afterglow.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversOrgy.esp
LoversHypnosis.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LHS Text Extension.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversMB2.esp

Have you tried the HiyokoGenerator.esp  without MBP ? Seems you don't have all the MBP files you need.

Your load order .... A total mess! Sort your Mods and start a new game !!!! 

Why HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp ? It is for creatures children, but in your game you MUST disable creatures sex because you don't have LovesCreatures!

Well I mean i've read the posts about like "read this before posting" and all that about the load orders and stuff and it seems to work.

also that thing, BOSS or whatever it is kinda messes it up (using the reccomended order on this sites pages as what i think is the "proper" order).

If you had read the "Please Read Before Posting here" you Load order would be

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

And the MBP Mods after Lovers

Also Race Mods and race fix Mods

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
SuccubusRace.esp
InariRace.esp

And Knights.esp much to high in load order.

-------------------

Read my yellow Link below

BOSS can only sort Mods it knows, all Mods BOSS don't know it puts at the end of the Load order, these Mods you must sort manually.

Also your Lovers Mods you sort manually.

Or you use the BOSS masterlist and sort manually (that's what I do)

Or you read the manually sorting tips at my yellow Link

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble with these mods. I have installed what I understand to be all the necessary mods for pregnancy. Which I shall list in order of installation.

LAPF

Tamago club

Hiyoko club

Lovers Tamago club

Hiyoko Generator Gene forge

Hiyoko Generator Brood mother

From everything I've been able to research these are all the necessary files and everything else is optional. But once I activate the Tamago club my game won't run. It starts up but when I hit new game it doesn't do anything and if I try to load a game it crashes. Can anyone tell me what's wrong and how to fix it?

load order ?  Post your full load order. And  which Tamago and Hiyoko versions you use.

best use Tamago and Hiyoko from post  17 here  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?do=findComment&comment=295788

Only the LoversTamagoClub.esp you must take one of the downloads in post 1

Mod you MUST have in right order:

Lovers with PK.esm
 TamagoClub.esm
 HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

LoversTamagoClub.esp

hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp     ( the no MBP version if you don't habe MBP )

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp

Hiyoko Generator Brood mother.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Okay I guess I don't know what load order is. I thought it was the order you installed them, which I listed. But a lot of what you listed is in bundles like the Lovers with PK.esm, Lovers with PK.esp, LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp,  and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp are all part of the LAPF but you've listed them separately for the order. So how does that work? Am I not supposed to use a mod manager for these?

As for which versions they are TamagoClub115c_eng_TranslationRev2, LoversTamagoClub104_eng,  and HiyokoClub110a_eng_TranslationRev3. Do I not need Lovers tamago at all? or am I supposed to use one or the other. In that case, which one? Though by the looks of your link my Tamago is the wrong one. Also I can't find hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp.