TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Actually there is at least two current ways to prevent them.

1. There is a Lovers w/PK spell you can cast on any NPC, which sets interested in raping/can be raped.

2. I recall in one of the Tamago/Hiyoko ini or variable that can be set so they don't participate till they reach a certain age. You may be able to fiddle with that and set it so high they don't rape/get raped. (Off the top of my head I don't recall where it's located and I'm not near my Oblivion PC at the moment.)

3. For slavery related actions other than sex or rape, like during fighting you'll possibly need to write something in those MODs to prevent it.

I know that in Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother, variable GrowthMaturitySize does exactly this.
But it is only for creatures.
This could be incorporated into any 'generator'.
Check if Lovers with PK is present and if so then add the xLoversPkrDisableH token.

It could be removed by the player at any later time by the LoverswPK setting spell for npcs individually.

With more coding it could be an ini setting based on yes/no or scale (like HGBM), or age to remove it at a later time.

Something that should be pursued?

Mem

Quite possibly. I personally am not a fan of using the spells to alter setting one npc at a time. The auto add and remove would be a great feature. When needing to use the npc by npc setting spells, it breaks the immersion for me. I really enjoy adding realism type mods, and having a pregnancy/birth system adds to it very nicely. I just need a better understanding of the ini settings so I could set them to my liking.

Something that should be pursued?

Please, yes, and sorry to chime in, but I would welcome it if fienyx's request could be taken into account by LL's mod makers (LAPF and Sexout in particular, since I do not own Skyrim and don't know how its sex framework handles pregnancies).

Otherwise, some guidelines for mod users (I have something like zero experience with the TES4 scripting engine) would be greatly appreciated.

Variable GrowthMaturitySize from GBM would of course currently not work since, and I may be 100% wrong on this, the majority of Hiyoko Generators have them being born at 100% full growth. It was only with GBM that we introduced creature growth over in-game time.

I recall their being something in Setbody that is also (or can be) associated to Hiyokos too.

I'm not sure what the value of checking for Lovers w/PK present and add the xLoversPkrDisableH token is? It would be better addressed directly via an ini setting of IF Hiyoko then SET HiyokoSex sex/rape, yes/no, with maybe an additional variable for age.

Variable GrowthMaturitySize from GBM would of course currently not work since, and I may be 100% wrong on this, the majority of Hiyoko Generators have them being born at 100% full growth. It was only with GBM that we introduced creature growth over in-game time.

I recall their being something in Setbody that is also (or can be) associated to Hiyokos too.

I'm not sure what the value of checking for Lovers w/PK present and add the xLoversPkrDisableH token is? It would be better addressed directly via an ini setting of IF Hiyoko then SET HiyokoSex sex/rape, yes/no, with maybe an additional variable for age.

It's just LPK's way of assigning a stat or a flag to various NPCs. In this case it excludes them from having sex. It would be very easy to script from an ini setting as you suggest. I'm not sure which mod would be best to control this - Hiyoko Club or Lovers with PK.

Since virtually all sex mods, AFAIK, rely on LPK, this method has the advantage of fixing them all in one fell swoop.

If one wanted to be truly complete, one could also check for the presence of "ChildFaction" in "Children of Cyrodiil" and "moDemCityLife" The faction name is the same in both, although the FormID would be different for each.

And since most that come here do end up using Lovers w/Pk, I mostly agree. There may still be a need though to have a fall back check in one of the Hiyoko/Tamago MODs to check for correct version of Lovers w/PK, when using Hiyoko/Tamago MODs. I think the generator(s) would be a fair place to try. Posting a simple code change/addition for those would be good too, as we have done in the past. It is far better, imo to teach members to make edits than just doing it all for them. 

@ fienyx - INI files should not be at all daunting, to anyone, they are your friend.   ;)   They are no more complex than simple batch files. An INI file is something the OBSE scripts will look for (when coded into the script) when you load Oblivion and a save game, instead of actually setting or coding those variables to be set in the script itself. Almost all INI files are comprised of variables. That provides the additional flexibility you gain, by having a separate and simple text based file where you and other users can set (and forget) those variable values, instead of having to edit the scripts directly using CS/E or use the console. You are essentially controlling part of the scripts behavior and outcome externally. Make sense?

Ah, I remember once before I tried tamago/hiyoko, that was before everything got translated. I just took a peek as I now have the most recent versions. Much more clear. Remember seeing a bunch of gobbildy gook once upon a time ago. 

• 3 weeks later...

Do either of you know if walk/run and other specific animations can be assigned at birth to Hiyokos? Vanilla animations are fugly as hell. Maybe FLY animations, not sure if those will work for 117s though.

Well, i was following this same path months ago.

I have tried to add a sexy walk bbb animation to hiyokos at birth, using my current and in developing version of generator, but it didn't work.

The templates used by the generators don't carry special animations to the generated hyokos, maybe because they are generated in game.

My next step is to look into how Sensual Walks plugins add the animations to female NPC and hopefullly find a way to make a similar plugin for Hiyokos.

By the way, my (old) version of Hiyoko generator that was made for TamagoClub v. 1.12 is still compatible whit TamagoClub 1.15c, so for everybody that want only female hiyokos it is a good choice.

Do either of you know if walk/run and other specific animations can be assigned at birth to Hiyokos? Vanilla animations are fugly as hell. Maybe FLY animations, not sure if those will work for 117s though.

Well, i was following this same path months ago.

I have tried to add a sexy walk bbb animation to hiyokos at birth, using my current and in developing version of generator, but it didn't work.

The templates used by the generators don't carry special animations to the generated hyokos, maybe because they are generated in game.

My next step is to look into how Sensual Walks plugins add the animations to female NPC and hopefullly find a way to make a similar plugin for Hiyokos.

By the way, my (old) version of Hiyoko generator that was made for TamagoClub v. 1.12 is still compatible whit TamagoClub 1.15c, so for everybody that want only female hiyokos it is a good choice.

If your Hiyoko is a member of an existing race, you can use Blockhead to assign animations to all female members of that race, which would then work with your Hiyoko.

There's a tool to do it here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45625/?

Thanks Supierce, i will look at it and find out if it could do, even if i don't know a bit how Blockhead works.

Was traveling for a few days and just now catching up on posts.

@ Justinof - I personally still use your female only generator, with some modifications of my own most of which I've documented in this thread.

As far as some how assigning BB animations to Hiyokos, I would be more interested in a non-Blockhead approach as I don't see myself using it any time soon. I too had taken a look at using Sensual Walks method but had to shelve it for now. If it can target specific NPCs from specific MODs like it does, than I see no reason for it not being able to target Hiyokos too, maybe by the x117 races. Let me know if you plan on continuing, as that could prove to be a lot of work doing both; Blockhead and non-Blockhead.

For the original hiyo generator, it can be done easily... relatively, I think. There are only 30 or so source npcs in that plugin. We can simply edit their anim list.

But for the other versions, including hggf, there are simply too many npcs to do that manually. Modifying special anim list is not fun.

In hggf's case it's very simple if you don't mind using blockhead. They're all separate hiyoko-only races. Per-race anim override should work.

If you can't use blockhead for some reason... then it must be scripted. (why can't you, by the way?) Fortunately, obse core supports the toggleSpecialAnim function so you won't need any more obse plugin.

Is tamago club 115c prone to freezing the game? I just removed it and my game ran smooth, and it didn't freeze at a certain point in time

Tamagoclub itself no, none that I'm aware of. Some of the tamagoclub add-ons, perhaps.

Is tamago club 115c prone to freezing the game? I just removed it and my game ran smooth, and it didn't freeze at a certain point in time

Tamagoclub itself no, none that I'm aware of. Some of the tamagoclub add-ons, perhaps.

You sure it is the addons? I disable every addon to tamago club and left the esm only. Resulted in the same freeze. This was from the first post build. Im going to try to use the Rev 3_7 to see if the problem consist.

For the original hiyo generator, it can be done easily... relatively, I think. There are only 30 or so source npcs in that plugin. We can simply edit their anim list.

Ah... no. I tried that once before and it does not work.

It is, I feel because the Hiyokos are actually referenced and generated in-game (something I think Justinof already having mentioned) so Oblivion assigns the default animations and not the custom ones you would add/change for each NPC Hiyoko.

Ah... no. I tried that once before and it does not work.

It is, I feel because the Hiyokos are actually referenced and generated in-game (something I think Justinof already having mentioned) so Oblivion assigns the default animations and not the custom ones you would add/change for each NPC Hiyoko.

Then we'll have to write script for that.

Firstly, read a .ini file or something and construct a stringmap of anim file paths, with animgroup names as keys.

Next apply those animations to them, on birth event or on the first life event.

Then each time you load a saved game it needs to be reset.

And, I think this doesn't need to be hiyoko generator. We can do this with a separate plugin.

Much like Justinof, before attempting the script approach I'd still like to see if it can be addressed via the Sensual Walks method. If not then yes, script and INI is the way to go, and yes again to it being a separate plugin, which is I believe what Justinof was also thinking.

Edit:

Went ahead and tried the Sensual Walks method and it too does not work as it depends on assigning .kf files to existing NPCs. The Hiyoko Generators, most of which I am familiar with, have a set of predefined NPC Hiyokos, which in turn are then referenced to generate an actual Hiyoko in-game at birth.

Looks like scripting or a force animation token are the only options. 

Edited by varenne
  • 2 weeks later...

Tested the Blockhead approach, after leaving aside the Sensual Walk method that failed as mentioned in the above posts.

I have used the per-race and per-gender flag because the faction in my Hiyokos is not definitive, they lose it every "new generation" as i have described previously in another post.

It works...but blockhead animations take priority over every other animation, so it conflicts whit almost every mod that use special animations such as PSE, Nudeshy and so on.

Making blockhead animations have another big problem, you need tons of new .kf files!!

Tried to overcome the priority issue making "blockheadized" version of PSE animations (gagged walk)...result was a mess, whit all the hiyokos in game having that animation forced on them, darn.

Yeah, looks like the scripting way is the only one left  :angry: 

Non-Blockhead

I was looking into using a token (Misc Object in CS/E) that itself is tied to one .kf file, which is discussed on the Elder Scrolls Construction Set Wiki. That token, I assume could be added to a Hiyoko's inventory at birth, or via console if already existing in-game. 

I imagine a (small) set of tokens could potentially be developed. I have no idea if there is a limit to how many tokens can be in inventory before issues arise. It would also be a lot of work to develop them for a full set of animations; walk, run, jump, combat, etc. For now I'm just going to (eventually) try just adding a walk animation. I'm not overly concerned with adding a full set at this time.

Vareene,

"...I have no idea if there is a limit to how many tokens can be in inventory before issues arise..."

When using LAPF you might be surprised just how many tokens are flowing in and out of your inventory ;) ( most all used as counters/condition checks for animations etc )

It is tokens with attached scripts you want to be thoughtful about.

I'm trying to avoid the addition of any new scripts (I have more than enough running at any given moment!), which is why the token or tokens add via an existing at birth script is my current thought and approach. What I will need to discover is, if a token is in inventory will it override any need to use an alternate animation. For example if a walk token is in inventory and a Hiyoko needs to run or fight, will they just walk. That would kind of suck.

I've also been thinking about adding a more appropriate clothing/armor option for my Hiyokos, versus just adding the parents vanilla. A mix of FLY and other smaller cup and lowerbody sizes is what I have in mind.

More on all of this latter when I actually have some time to work on it. I just closed out my 8' x 12' storage and moved all of my stuff from NC to FL and I'm in unpacking and sorting mode. No doubt Morrowind will soon be installed...

Whole New Topic - Strangest Hiyoko Behavior I've Ever Experienced

First some background. 

I have two closely related Hiyokos I created from an NPC from FB_Dark_Crusader_2_FHQ.esp MOD, H.Q. Guard - Janet

post-18672-0-89087500-1438798523_thumb.png

post-18672-0-77334100-1438798521_thumb.png

Hiyoko 1 - Gardyntin, Father (MyPC),  Mother H.Q. Guard - Janet

Hiyoko 2 - Issrode, Father H.Q. Guard - Janet, Mother Gardyntin (Hiyoko 1 above)

post-18672-0-75041100-1438798305_thumb.png

post-18672-0-72803600-1438798307_thumb.png

I have a save in the basement of the HQ and upon boot up and initiating this save, either one or both of these Hiyokos will go on this long trek, finally ending up in the Bruma Guards Quarters, following a Bruma guard instead of the H.Q. Guard - Janet. 

post-18672-0-68452400-1438798427_thumb.png

post-18672-0-21359600-1438798429_thumb.png

I actually discovered this while out exploring a whole other area, and noticed them running by. I tried following but eventually lost them. So I loaded up a prior save and warped over to where they should be, in the basement of the FB Dark Crusader HQ, which they were.

I decided while I was there I may as well change up their armor a bit and add some weapons to them, since they seem to have an urge to explore on their own. I then saved in the FB HQ basement.

It is when I initially use this save, after booting up Oblivion, that they will go off on their own, one or both of them, ending up in Bruma following a Bruma Guard. If I reload the same save, everything is fine and they just follow H.Q. Guard - Janet like expected. This has to be the weirdest in-game Hiyoko behavior I've ever experienced to date. They have some 'sisters', from another HQ Guard and they too I've noticed running about Tamriel on their own.