Trade and Commerce Fixed and Updated

"Bully" is a pretty strong word here. The author didn't have permission to modify the original file because he couldn't contact the author. Some members of the Beth boards complained, saying that it may be sad, but it's the way it is, he should make a patch esp instead.

Well, considering that the original mod author did not forbid anyone taking up the mod and that he has not done jack shit with it in well over a year (he hasn't even been active on the forum since Dec 25th 2011). I think the dude was well within his rights to tell Arthmoor and anyone else to take a flying leap and fuck off. If the nexus staff themselves didn't forbid it then I say post the plugin and tell all whiners to suck it.

Wow thanks I might have to download it. Is it compatible with Gorangas Economy System? Also I can store my cash in those chest right I keep thinking I want to use a mod where your stuff can be stolen but I don't want to lose everything I earned the entire game.

Hold on a minute the esp you posted has a file date of 3/17/2006 while the file data of the esp from nexus http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39255 is 7/19/2011. So how can yours be an update?

Esp dates have zero to do with the actual date the esp was made, updated or released. Remember that esp dates are assigned to keep plugins in whatever order you put them in for your load order. ;)