Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

Ok tested anims and you did really great job.

But there seems to be small problem with animation x14 first phase' date='(body is flashing with black color, but that seems to be skeleton issue )

In pose 28 (cum phase ) my character where standing in idle motion (missing kf file I would say :P)

[/quote']

Yeah so it goes when you test and upload in a hurry. These will be fixed later tonight thanks for the feedback

do you plan on including and opimising the ones I suggested earlier (the ones from the old wolflore one?)

They are in the "ani2" folder so when I get to the pose group I'll change the ones im not satisfied with.

Someone posted a skeleton mod that allows you to animate the mepis. It requires some changing of the "boners" files in lovers but I figured it out and I can now make some crazy stuff for you guys.

Anim 11 seems to be missing proper ini file (But that can be something with my ini files since I moded most of them :D )

Nevertheless it looks like this

Oblivion2011-10-2709-32-22-37.jpg

Animation 14 - Fixed.

Animation 28 - Working without any problems.

Animation 58 - Still missing kf file while cumming phase.

Animation 65 - No problems here.

Alright here are some more teasers for you. I fixed a shitload of problems, but more keep popping up and I'm quite critical of my own projects. I'll henceforth only upload the .kf files here, for you to test and give your opinions on.

x11 1-2-3

ups32499.gif

x65 1-2-3

ups32500.gif

x58 1-2-3

ups32501.gif

x28 1-2-3

ups32502.gif

Enjoy

Anim 11 seems to be missing proper ini file (But that can be something with my ini files since I moded most of them :D )

Nevertheless it looks like this

Oblivion2011-10-2709-32-22-37.jpg

Animation 14 - Fixed.

Animation 28 - Working without any problems.

Animation 58 - Still missing kf file while cumming phase.

Animation 65 - No problems here.

What mod is the white shirt with the belt from?

That looks very good. Does this project involve correcting the positions so the bodies are perfectly placed? In that case' date=' I'm looking forward to see it.

[/quote']

You can't really do that as the ini's are a mystery themselves, and everyone uses different body heights. What you CAN do, is try to make sure the animation itself is compatable with all body heights but that limits you somewhat

Alright here are some more teasers for you. I fixed a shitload of problems' date=' but more keep popping up and I'm quite critical of my own projects. I'll henceforth only upload the .kf files here, for you to test and give your opinions on.

x11 1-2-3

[img']http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups32499.gif[/img]

x65 1-2-3

ups32500.gif

x58 1-2-3

ups32501.gif

x28 1-2-3

ups32502.gif

Enjoy

Omg! Can you share us a link with this????

Man this is a bigger project than I initially thought. 8 Animations are done, except they still need tails and wings added, a "finish" animation and an edited .ini file. Furthermore, I just went through all the animations in the "From behind" category and deleted 8 animations that were duplicates and found that there are still about 6 animations I need to work on. here is my list:

11 - Fixed

14 - Fixed

23 - Fixed

24 - Fixed

25 - No Editing Needed

28 - Fixed

38 - Fixed

40 - No Editing Needed

52 - No Editing Needed

54 - No Editing Needed

58 - Fixed

65 - No Editing Needed

66 - Needs Editing

69 - Needs Editing

74 - Deleted

76 - Needs Editing

92 - Deleted

109 - Needs Editing

117 - No Editing Needed

118 - No Editing Needed

119 - Needs Editing

120 - No Editing Needed

125 - Deleted

130 - Deleted

133 - Deleted

137 - No Editing Needed

142 - Editing Needed. Rythm is off

148- No Editing Needed

150 - Deleted

153 - No Editing Needed

162 - Deleted

166 - Deleted

167 - No Editing Needed

193 - Needs Editing

That's my list of animations in that category. If anyone of you would be so kind as to go through yours and upload the .ini and .kf files of any animations not mentioned above, it would help greatly. The faster I'm done with these, the quicker I can move on the the next group.

I might post the 8 finished animations later

I see your refining oblivion animation. And also see many delete on your part. please keep in mind that numbers like 125 130 etc.. where added by Russian community and some mods will even look for specific numbers directly. by removing those anims your broke other people mod.

Mods using specific numbers are that of galgat, lovers Bitch, lovers creatures, loversTrueCrime, DarkBloodlines etc..

Man this is a bigger project than I initially thought. 8 Animations are done' date=' except they still need tails and wings added, a "finish" animation and an edited .ini file. Furthermore, I just went through all the animations in the "From behind" category and deleted 8 animations that were duplicates and found that there are still about 6 animations I need to work on. here is my list:

11 - Fixed

14 - Fixed

23 - Fixed

24 - Fixed

25 - No Editing Needed

28 - Fixed

38 - Fixed

40 - No Editing Needed

52 - No Editing Needed

54 - No Editing Needed

58 - Fixed

65 - No Editing Needed

66 - Needs Editing

69 - Needs Editing

74 - Deleted

76 - Needs Editing

92 - Deleted

109 - Needs Editing

117 - No Editing Needed

118 - No Editing Needed

119 - Needs Editing

120 - No Editing Needed

125 - Deleted

130 - Deleted

133 - Deleted

137 - No Editing Needed

142 - Editing Needed. Rythm is off

148- No Editing Needed

150 - Deleted

153 - No Editing Needed

162 - Deleted

166 - Deleted

167 - No Editing Needed

193 - Needs Editing

That's my list of animations in that category. If anyone of you would be so kind as to go through yours and upload the .ini and .kf files of any animations not mentioned above, it would help greatly. The faster I'm done with these, the quicker I can move on the the next group.

I might post the 8 finished animations later

[/quote']

will be waiting for the release with impatience.....

in the meanwhile can you tell me what was the House you made a screen in? Is it a Hentai House or maybe Anvil House?