Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

9 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Это переделанное лицо клер под актрису озвучки,на нексусе есть.

я в курсе что это переделанное лицо. У нас на сайте есть под нее моды. Мне не нравится Клэр с этим лицом. Ищу с оригинальным лицом мод... если есть прямая ссылка на скачку без паролей и регистраций то поделитесь.

5 hours ago, Sinyu said:

Can you people stop quoting these posts while multiple images.

1. That mod isn't designed to show up on the model viewer. Though, it can be done.

2. 2nd Run cutscenes are PRE-RENDERED VIDEO files. If you want the nude mod to show up on the PRE-RENDERED VIDEO file, you're going to have to record them yourself from the in-game cutscene that occurred during the 1st run. 

What the fuck?

They are pre rendered? What the hell?! So no way to play Clair A and B in the same run with the mods??

3 hours ago, tigers said:

What the fuck?

They are pre rendered? What the hell?! So no way to play Clair A and B in the same run with the mods??

Unfortunately yes, they're pre-rendered videos. I easily notice them due to the reduced quality compared to in-game render. I play at max settings in 4K. It doesn't make sense why they do this, because everything in the game has been in-game cutscenes. You can learn how to replace them with your own video from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/149

1 hour ago, Sinyu said:

Unfortunately yes, they're pre-rendered videos. I easily notice them due to the reduced quality compared to in-game render. I play at max settings in 4K. It doesn't make sense why they do this, because everything in the game has been in-game cutscenes. You can learn how to replace them with your own video from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/149

There is one work around tho, you can play your second run on a new save file. Though you wont be able to get the true ending tho

1 hour ago, stylel said:

Sucks i can't have naked lace + bdsm in one go since they replace elza walker. I was trying to get naked lace to replace tank top (normal version) but could not do it.

In this site http://residentevilmodding.boards.net  a lot of persons can do it, to change "places" for their own creations if you ask

but the policy of the site does not allow to make nude stuff.

6 hours ago, Log Horizon said:

In this site http://residentevilmodding.boards.net  a lot of persons can do it, to change "places" for their own creations if you ask

but the policy of the site does not allow to make nude stuff.

You think I can just hand them the files and say like, these files are a mod that replace the Elza Walker costume but I want them to replace Classic Tank Top costume. You think they'll do it without any more context? Cause I've been trying to do that just by renaming and moving files to little success and I don't like bothering modders just for a tiny request like mine

3 hours ago, ironbuzz said:

You think I can just hand them the files and say like, these files are a mod that replace the Elza Walker costume but I want them to replace Classic Tank Top costume. You think they'll do it without any more context? Cause I've been trying to do that just by renaming and moving files to little success and I don't like bothering modders just for a tiny request like mine

that's weird they got sexy leon with schlong but not allowed nude mod for claire xD

the same as me i want to use both DxD and bdsm but i cannot do that, i tried to rename here and there still failed

4 hours ago, ironbuzz said:

Is it really a dealbreaker? You can use naked lace, then switch to bdsm via modmanager if you want, then switch back and forth according to when you wanna use them.

On 02.04.2019 at 03:47, Dean00 said:

а где лобковые волосы на последнем костюме? на фото к костюму они есть, а на видео нет) и костюм 98 лучше заменить на BDSM костюм скажем, а то что то не очень)

2 hours ago, Mickmida said:

yet so many quotes for posts with images making it extra lengthy without reason...

The interesting thing there is that multiple people said that already and they all got just ignored like it was an invisible post. :D

At least the guy who writes with this font size is gone.

FYI: Here is the completed Body, Face and Hair overlay system structure for Claire.

Body, Face, Hair Overlay System:

\natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000

Jacket (file: pl1000)

pl1000_hair_default.pfb.16

pl1000_body_ default.pfb.16

pl1000_face_ default.pfb.16

Tank Top (pl1001)

pl1000_hair_costume_3.pfb.16

pl1000_body_costume_3.pfb.16

pl1000_face_costume_3.pfb.16

Classic Jacket (pl1002)

pl1000_hair_costume_5.pfb.16

pl1000_body_costume_5.pfb.16

pl1000_face_costume_5.pfb.16

Classic Tank Top (pl1003)

pl1000_hair_costume_8.pfb.16

pl1000_body_costume_8.pfb.16

pl1000_face_costume_8.pfb.16

Elza Walker (pl1004)

pl1000_hair_costume_c.pfb.16

pl1000_body_costume_c.pfb.16

pl1000_face_costume_c.pfb.16

Noir (pl1005)

pl1000_hair_costume_a.pfb.16

pl1000_body_costume_a.pfb.16

pl1000_face_costume_a.pfb.16

Military (pl1006)

pl1000_hair_costume_b.pfb.16

pl1000_body_costume_b.pfb.16

pl1000_face_costume_b.pfb.16

Costume structure system and locations.

Costume System 

\natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\

And

\natives\x64\streaming\sectionroot\character\player

0. Jacket (file: pl1000)

1. Tank Top (file: pl1001)

2. Classic Jacket (file: pl1002)

3. Classic Tank Top (file: pl1003)

4. Elza Walker (file: pl1004)

5. Noir (file: pl1005)

6. Military (file: pl1006)

12 hours ago, Alexei81 said:

так что, нет ни у кого прямой ссылки на BDSM костюмы Клэр с оригинальной моделью тела?

Так тебе тело нужно или лицо дефолтное ? Если лицо то удали файлы pl1050 в папке pl1000.Это папка лица,остальные папки это одежда.

да дефолтное лицо нужно. Но у меня мод в modmanager одной не распакованной папкой rar . и если удалять не знаю как папку pl1050 (так как пояснил) , то что будет с кляпом на лице? он пропадет, или пропадет новое лицо, или пропадет и лицо и кляп? :)  / вот моды подключал через него http://www.playground.ru/files/resident_evil_2_fluffy_manager_5000_versiya_ot_11_marta_2019-185093/# 

15 hours ago, Mickmida said:

yet so many quotes for posts with images making it extra lengthy without reason...

Yeah, it's a little annoying. Regardless, this is the best thread for the top skimpy and nude RE2 remake mods.

Archived