Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

no say i took the Tera armor mod from nexus and took out certain Meshes and textures and replaced them in say the folder devil form would it use that? thats what im saying cause his wifes modest celestial has no plugin its just pure texture and mesh replacements like say as a body replacer or such. I think if im understanding this right it can be done just how im saying?

OKay, SO I converted to solely using MO but I keep running into a problem. When I install the Modest Celestials, the game still shows the skimpy ones and I can't figure out how to use MO to overwrite the skimpy base armors. What am I doing wrong?

You have to unpack the BSA, using either the built in bsa extractor that comes with MO or the other one on the nexus then go in and install it over it.

Hopes this helps <3

After making sure I installed the HDT Extension, heels, xp32, and race compatibility and installing it without any mod manager still crashes about 90% of the time!!  I can usually get the Angel/Devil one working at least once then when I try to transform again it crashes.  Shaydow Knight is 100% crash so far after 7-10 attempts :(

EDIT:

I tried it with Celestial Race and works flawlessly but I want it to work with a different race and transform into the celestial forms.  Is that not possible?

Yes i am making my Nekomimi Race and i been using celestial Forms and his horse summons all week without a crash

you most likely have a mod conflict or did you temper with your INI files?

do you have latest skse  and it is not required but try with skyui and make sure you placed all files properly from all folders

After making sure I installed the HDT Extension, heels, xp32, and race compatibility and installing it without any mod manager still crashes about 90% of the time!!  I can usually get the Angel/Devil one working at least once then when I try to transform again it crashes.  Shaydow Knight is 100% crash so far after 7-10 attempts :(

EDIT:

I tried it with Celestial Race and works flawlessly but I want it to work with a different race and transform into the celestial forms.  Is that not possible?

Yes i am making my Nekomimi Race and i been using celestial Forms and his horse summons all week without a crash

do you have latest skse  and it is not required but try with skyui and make sure you placed all files properly from all folders

Yea, it probably a mod conflict since I haven't messed with any INIs and using the most recent SKSE and SKYUI.  Didn't have so much issues with this mod when I used it in 6.x.  I just ended up using Bodychanger mod and binding into a group with SkyUI with a piece of gear and binding it with the same hotkey as the transformation to temporarily fix it.  Probably take the time to look into what exact mod is causing the issue in the near future and maybe post my findings so the author can put it on their main page.

EDIT:

Yea, it probably a mod conflict since I haven't messed with any INIs and using the most recent SKSE and SKYUI.  Didn't have so much issues with this mod when I used it in 6.x.  I just ended up using Bodychanger mod and binding into a group with SkyUI with a piece of gear and binding it with the same hotkey as the transformation to temporarily fix it.  Probably take the time to look into what exact mod is causing the issue in the near future and maybe post my findings so the author can put it on their main page.

It's already on the main page, your question was already answered for you. Yes you CAN use the transormations as a non - celestial race, maybe you should take the time to read the page and find out what your missing.

EDIT:

It's already on the main page, your question was already answered for you. Yes you CAN use the transormations as a non - celestial race, maybe you should take the time to read the page and find out what your missing.

Been through your main page quite thoroughly, and I was wondering about the Non celestial thing as in is it glitched on this version I know its meant to work since i've used your past versions.  I've downloaded all required mods to make it work as well.  I don't ask for help on forums until I've tried everything and read everything so rest assured i've read your first page.  

I'm going to see which mod is conflicting with your mod now though and update you!

EDIT:

Tested by uninstalling each mod one by one until I got to the point of having only

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SkyUI.esp
Celestials.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp

and
SKSE 1.71 with HDT Physics Extensions
XP32 Maximum 2.05 and tried with the Legacy version 1.93

Still not functional outside Celestial Race :\ starting to think this version of the mod just hates my computer.  I've had older version that WORKED lol

As if I didn't love this mod enough, I started playing Requiem and Epic Game Overhaul, which has the Dragon Combat, Civil War, Important Information, Fire and Ice, Epic Music, and Combat Drama Overhauls. I also use Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Dragons, Deadly Combat, and Deadly Dragons.

Damn do the Celestial powers balance the game out! I love it!

It gets really hard with Requiem and all that extra overhauling content (on Mid-Range Base difficulty, when I was playing Expert, Master, and/or Legendary before.), and the Celestial Forms allow you to kick back as hard as you get kicked. There are actually situations where I NEED to use the Celestial powers, and I love that the necessity of this is part of the game now. Some people might think that Cellies defeat the purpose of the Overhauls, and Requiem, but I find that they fit in just perfectly. It's like playing an Aasimar Paladin in D&D. It's great!

I really hate myself for bothering you with stupid questions of mine, but i really love this race and would love to use it. I managed to make myself an celestial, aka fixing the problem with the game not loading, so that's resolved. Made my celestial but damn it.. She does have some huge boobs!

Now i have found from your youtube videos the boobs do not seem that "dominating" on your body, but for me the shape seems kinda... too big and "unnatural" so i wonder what's "wrong" I have set the scale to 0.35 as it is the smallest i really am "able" to do, or the boobs will seem "dented" in a weird way, i'm sorry i suck at explaining it. My weight is 100 cause i *think* i'll have neck seam if i make it smaller. Need to test that out but anyways. The shape looks weird and compared to the really... petite body she has the boobs look way too "dominating" for me.

Now my question would be is there a way somehow to change the ...skeleton? or mesh or whatever it is (still a noob with modding) for them so they all would have different shaped boob, or like similiar boobs to my other characters? I use CBBE body with TBBP option, and messed with the sliders a bit in bodyslide. You say in the topic all celestial related stuff is in actors/celestials or smth, but only thing coming up when i search my skyrim folder with name "celestials" is an bsa and.. esp was it? forgot, but nothing where i could copy a femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (had to do this to one other custom race to get jiggly boobs on it :P )

TL:DR Is there a way to reduce the size of the boobs and maybe the shape of the boobs other than scaling the boobs to minimum?

I'll add few screenshots of how it looks on my current settings now :o Hope i won't eff up this whole spoiler thingy etc

kLk0gy.png

That is from the very start of the game.

07fanh.png

One of the forms (you know, you've seen this before! :P )

So for me the boob seems to be kinda "hanging" a bit and it just somehow looks "unnatural" So what is wrong with my settings? Does the stuff i set in bodyslide "carry over" somehow to celestials, deforming them or what? any simple way to "fix" it as i'd REALLY love to play as this race.

As you may know since i suck with modding in general my knowledge about CK is nonexistant, i consider it a miracle i managed to keep my character face and eyes as they were when she turned into vampire (had to remove some overlay tick) And even that i couldn't do without help of friend.

Sorry for wall of text, but i am passionate about getting this to work! :P

EDIT: also the part of the gripe for me with the boobs is her.. "twig like" waist.. She has like SOOO skinny waist with that the boobs do not kinda fit.. She would snap from waist with such rack :P

the only problem i have with this mod (which i just found yesterday when i switched to an older character) is that ALL my characters can use the celestial powers. which isnt exactly that bad but my real problem is it changes my destruction skill tree to the celestial 1. i had some of my characters maxed on the legendary destruction tree and now i lost all those perks. is there a fix or a patch? i like this race and i want to keep it but i dont want all my non-celestial characters to be affected by it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sry if this has already been answered, any time i try casting any of weapon spells the game CTD, no problem with transforming to any of the forms though using a custom race with xp2 maximum skeleton extended v.2.05.

Yes it has been answered but I'm not searching for it, too lazy to search the forum. ^_^ So here you go, this worked for me and another person who had the same problem.

First, test vanilla bound sword, see if that causes a CTD. If you have the same problem we've had, it should. After that, load your save, find a barrel or something, stick stuff you want to keep into it, then type into your console player.resetinventory.

The problem comes from ghost items in your inventory, and what this code does is it empties everything from your inventory, including aforementioned ghost items, and it gives you a free set of iron armor and a sword.

@Shaydow

Still having the freeze/crash problem with vanilla characters. Although I did see something somewhere about manually installing the skeleton, I'll try that.

I think this problem was already addressed but I can't find the post about it. As a vampire everything works fine except no feed animations on npcs that are dead or lying down. It could be a problem on my part. Will test the load order when I get home.

Edit: Yeah I can't figure it out. Disabled Requiem and Better Vampires thinking that was the cause of the problem, tried a vanilla race to see if it was the Celestials Mod causing the problem. Not it..won't do it even with a vanilla race. I must of messed up somewhere with mods and caused a conflict. Oh well..shall continue to play normally with this race..I don't ever switch vampire stages or need to feed, but I have all the abilities and VL form. Daywalker!

Edit: Figured it out. Everything works perfectly now. Damn Requiem mod, always has to not want to get along well with others. Anyways. Awesome job on this race.