First I wanted to say thank you for the conversions. A lot of these are my go to armors for my chrs.

Now, I have a question. I tried searching it on the forums but is the Skull Ebony Armor and Heavy Metal armor suppose to be light armor? I know this is really late in the thread but I just noticed in my game that they are and just wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitch or anything. (Would prefer them as Heavy. =( )

The Skull armor is heavy. The Heavy Metal is light, looking at it in the CK there are duplicates of each peace, so you can set the duplicates to heavy suppose.

help me, i have problem with the color of Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP

Just noticed i'm having this issue as well. None of the alternate colored versions are working properly. Odd pixelated discolorations and occasional crashes when trying to access them in the forge, or trying to equip them if I've made it that far.

Also Noticed i'm having a texture issue with the Sun Magic Armor. My character just becomes a disembodied head.

Would really appreciate some assistance on the matter, thanks in advance.

Just noticed i'm having this issue as well. None of the alternate colored versions are working properly. Odd pixelated discolorations and occasional crashes when trying to access them in the forge, or trying to equip them if I've made it that far.

Also Noticed i'm having a texture issue with the Sun Magic Armor. My character just becomes a disembodied head.

pics showing the issue, please

Ok b3lisario, I've figured out how to get the UNPPantyhose to work. Had to install RaceMenu and the Pantyhose for Racemenu on top of ECE. So far it's working and hasn't given me any fits YAY  :) The thing is, with RaceMenu it only installs the nioverride.dll and nioverride.ini. The NetImmerseOverride also installs scripts and I think that's what was messing things up.

I finally reproduced the CTD with another char savegame. Then I compared the Racemenu's nioverride with standalone version and found slight differences in the dll file and also in the scripts (they are packed in the bsa file). It seems that racemenu's files are newer, and don't crash. So I ripped the nioverride stuff from the Racemenu archive and build a working (at least for me) NetImmerse Override. It's added to the main post until the version in Nexus gets a update.

Is there any chance you could make some of your conversions, or next to come, TBBP?

I will if I ever use it, problem is that I don't like the animations. I think xp32 is working on a VHH for TBBP. Maybe then I will change to TBBP.

Ok b3lisario, I've figured out how to get the UNPPantyhose to work. Had to install RaceMenu and the Pantyhose for Racemenu on top of ECE. So far it's working and hasn't given me any fits YAY  :) The thing is, with RaceMenu it only installs the nioverride.dll and nioverride.ini. The NetImmerseOverride also installs scripts and I think that's what was messing things up.

I finally reproduced the CTD with another char savegame. Then I compared the Racemenu's nioverride with standalone version and found slight differences in the dll file and also in the scripts (they are packed in the bsa file). It seems that racemenu's files are newer, and don't crash. So I ripped the nioverride stuff from the Racemenu archive and build a working (at least for me) NetImmerse Override. It's added to the main post until the version in Nexus gets a update.

Is there any chance you could make some of your conversions, or next to come, TBBP?

I will if I ever use it, problem is that I don't like the animations. I think xp32 is working on a VHH for TBBP. Maybe then I will change to TBBP.

sweet, I tried every other way without racemenu still got CTD, now with old files, all fine, thanks again.

it's the NetImmerse 2.01, don't use the new verison, use the one come with racemenu or the old 2.0 instead

First I wanted to say thank you for the conversions. A lot of these are my go to armors for my chrs.

Now, I have a question. I tried searching it on the forums but is the Skull Ebony Armor and Heavy Metal armor suppose to be light armor? I know this is really late in the thread but I just noticed in my game that they are and just wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitch or anything. (Would prefer them as Heavy. =( )

The Skull armor is heavy. The Heavy Metal is light, looking at it in the CK there are duplicates of each peace, so you can set the duplicates to heavy suppose.

You are talking about the meshes folder right? I used NMN to install it because I am pretty mod retarded, especially when it comes to installation. Should I only have one of each file and if so, which one is for heavy? Also thank you guys for responding and trying to help me out. I love this community.

The Aradia Lace Dress issue has seemed to resolve itself somehow. I Merged a huge armor pack consisting of all of your conversions + about 50 more and the problem seemed to resolve itself. Tried to duplicate the previous problem by only activating the original .esp and jumping it around in the load order but the problem wouldn't return. If i do manage to reproduce the problem i'll come back with screens and info.

As for the SUN Magic Issue.

ScreenShot11.bmp  

It looks like a texture issue, I've uninstalled/reinstalled in both NMM and manually. Nothing seems to fix the textures.

The Aradia Lace Dress issue has seemed to resolve itself somehow. I Merged a huge armor pack consisting of all of your conversions + about 50 more and the problem seemed to resolve itself. Tried to duplicate the previous problem by only activating the original .esp and jumping it around in the load order but the problem wouldn't return. If i do manage to reproduce the problem i'll come back with screens and info.

ScreenShot11.bmp  

It looks like a texture issue, I've uninstalled/reinstalled in both NMM and manually. Nothing seems to fix the textures.

If it was a missing texture you would see the mesh and it would be a vivid lavender color. 

When I combined this same armor into my own large combo mod I had a similar issue.  Try this; open the mod with this armor in the creation kit and make sure that it has the various races selected and the body (32) selected.  On mine both were completely blank in the creation kit even though those things were showing correctly in TES5edit.  Simply adding the missing data fixed it.

Amazing mod. Using The Dragonscale/Daedric Armor, Swap Hide Armor and Sovngarde Armor versions!

Any chance you could make a BBPx conversion of the Nightshade Armor? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12070//?

And maybe the Nortgirl Armor. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38053//?

Both armors look great and BBPx would fit them very well. Just a suggestion~

I second the vote for Northgirl, a very cool knit sweater top.

Also: Witch Of The Wild looks pretty sweet for all those mages out there http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38164/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38164&pUp=1

Amazing mod. Using The Dragonscale/Daedric Armor, Swap Hide Armor and Sovngarde Armor versions!

Any chance you could make a BBPx conversion of the Nightshade Armor? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12070//?

I second the vote for Northgirl, a very cool knit sweater top.

Also: Witch Of The Wild looks pretty sweet for all those mages out there http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38164/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38164&pUp=1

A conversion for the Nightshade Armor would just be great because this re-texture http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27787//? makes the armor even better and matches other armor pieces or clothes better.

ScreenShot11.bmp  

BOSS reports errors in Sun Magic Armour file and suggests to delete.

ScreenShot11.bmp  

BOSS reports errors in Sun Magic Armour file and suggests to delete.

BOSS always reports errors with Sun Magic armor. I use it perfectly fine all the time.

ScreenShot11.bmp  

Try with this cleaned esp file. As stated previously the original esp file has errors and won't merge properly (though it works fine in game).

SUNMagicArmor.esp

Oh sorry, here

56965706tesv2013072716305853_zpsfb74caaa

56965707tesv2013072716310540_zpsa8886fc1

56965708tesv2013072716310963_zpsb872795b

I'm sorry I have no idea what might be the cause, first time I see this problem. Try to reinstall the mod. Does the original textures work? If so, try to copy textures\Aradia\Aradiamage\white contents over textures\Aradia\Aradiamage

I did a BBP conversion for brokefoot http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31813 The torso mesh will need some nifskope editing to work for nightshade.