Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

so where do I get the armor at? I don't see them in the forge.

Edit I got it, you should really add that info.

Also if you're looking for some thing to convert to TBBP/MANGA, You should look at MegaLov's thread (especially the NiuNiu Armor)

Today or tomorrow i will lay out.

@Ledo4ek, these are the ones that I was talking to you about. I cannot seem to get them right, i have tried but again I am fairly new to this so I am self teaching, any help or advice would be nice buddy. If you may need the files then let me know I'd be more than happy to see them to you.

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=18079

Thank you so much for all your hard work!!! All your conversions look great!!!

Could I possibly trouble you to do your awesome Xingg schoolgirl for the DM body? No weight slider is fine, I use Echidlis DM replacer anyway so all my lovely females have the same LOVELY proportions. LOL

Damn Oblivion has never been better... all the modders who are still modding, are pretty much all DM enthusiasts! Wish we could get all those DM modders over to Skyrim!

Awsome work ledo4ek, With the release of XP32's Massive compatability skeleton that corrects several issues with the TBBP mod we can always use more armors actually set up for it, so once again great work.

Squall0104, If i read that correctly,it sounds like your crashing while equiping the armors. If you are, Download and install either the TBBP mod here on the lab, or XP32's Compatability skeleton that is on the nexus.