17 hours ago, BleachBunnyBabygirl said:

Hairless khajiits. Ive been dying to see this happen. I own two sphinx cats myself and I love the buggers. anyone else think this would be cute/sexy?

Not sure if cute or sexy, but I can certainly see it happening.

There's plenty of human skin textures around, so you can pick any you like and simply desaturate it to get a gray-ish base color that is easily tinted with the skin tone slider. Maybe also paint/define the belly a bit if you want it to have a slightly different tone like they usually have them. The annoying "fur layer" on the Khajiit necks can easily be removed to make the neck transition pretty much seamless (the latest versions of Khajiit Overhaul does it, though the images have not been updated so you don't see it there) and to get rid of the "fur" look since sphinxes don't have any.

Only problem that I see is creating a proper head texture and blending it with whichever body textures you choose. I would be willing to give it a shot myself but unfortunately I'm not skilled enough in texturing to do so.

31 minutes ago, winny257 said:

completely hairless is not known to me, but there are some things. :classic_wink: [...]

Those are literally just pasting a human belly + breasts over a normal Khajiit texture, so I'm pretty sure that's unfortunately not what they were searching for.

13 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Those are literally just pasting a human belly + breasts over a normal Khajiit texture, so I'm pretty sure that's unfortunately not what they were searching for.

this mod was released 10 January 2012, there was still no construction kit or anything from Bethesda.
the people who created this were still experts, I use this mod, for me the best one. :classic_wink:

33 minutes ago, winny257 said:

this mod was released 10 January 2012, there was still no construction kit or anything from Bethesda.

The CK has nothing to do with textures at all, so the fact that there was no CK yet is not an excuse for anything.

33 minutes ago, winny257 said:

the people who created this were still experts, I use this mod, for me the best one. :classic_wink:

Why is it "the best one"? I mean, it's very rough. At least the Feminine Khajiit textures try to blend the human skin with the rest of the body, but those in the image are just a quick copy-paste and that's it.

Besides, I really don't see the point of human breasts and belly on a Khajiit. At least if we're talking about Sphinx Khajiit like the original requests was, it would make sense for them to have human-like skin because sphinx cats don't have any fur at all. But why do it for a normal Khajiit?

5 minutes ago, winny257 said:

is whole simply answered, I use the CHSBHC body, thus CBBEv2 textures, unfortunately there is not much out there. :classic_smile:

There is actually a CHSBHC preset for UUNP, so if you used UUNP + Bodyslide you could install any UUNP-compatible armor or clothes and generate them with that preset. That way you could keep the CHSBHC body shape you like so much without the problems of the original CHSBHC (no conversions for new mods, limited vanilla replacers). You could also use UUNP textures with it, so you wouldn't need to rely on those old and outdated CBBEv2 textures.

Also I'm pretty sure I already told you that can you change the language for Bodyslide to German so you don't have problems using the program because of the texts in English, so that won't be a problem either.

(Sorry for the off-topic)

17 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

There is actually a CHSBHC preset for UUNP, so if you used UUNP + Bodyslide you could install any UUNP-compatible armor or clothes and generate them with that preset. That way you could keep the CHSBHC body shape you like so much without the problems of the original CHSBHC (no conversions for new mods, limited vanilla replacers). You could also use UUNP textures with it, so you wouldn't need to rely on those old and outdated CBBEv2 textures.

Also I'm pretty sure I already told you that can you change the language for Bodyslide to German so you don't have problems using the program because of the texts in English, so that won't be a problem either.

(Sorry for the off-topic)

thanks for the hint, I am old, I'm stupid, I have no idea about these things, how everything works and I am not a patient Human.
what do you think how many keyboards already had to die? :smiley:

1 hour ago, Naked Ekans said:

[...]

Yeah, Oblivion had some neat nightmare fuel potential, lol.

Try using the Tamago/Hiyoko set of mods plus Hiyoko Generator Gene Forge and have a non-Khajiit male impregnate a Khajiit female. The offspring generator usually goes "father's textures and ear meshes with mother's tail (if they have any) and head meshes" unless there's an exception in the code for that particular race combination (which there isn't for Khajiit mothers), so the result was human textures and ears on a Khajiit head. Boy, I really don't want to see that ever again ☹️.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived