lol Need help with sex!

So i'm new to the site and find it pretty confusing and hard to navigate though i'm sure i'll get the hang of it....If I could quit looking at the adds... 

I'm simply looking for some mods that would allow me to rough sex up an enemy raider on the spot or if need be capture them.  Not sure if it would take one mod or 10 for sound effects and custom positions ect.  would it just be an npc effect for any npc or only battle oriented?  Still checking out the site but any guidance from the wisemen would surely help out. I play as a male character. Any Ideas?

Just wanna get my prone bone on.  Or dog a few of em ;)

I was having fun with F4:SS which is a slavery system.  When using this particular mod, it's a good idea to take all 3 levels of the Intimidation perk, but one can also use the Syringer to slap a slave collar on their targets.  Once enslaved - you can do with them as you will.

Another good one for Combat surrender scenarios is RSE - there are quite a lot of features in this mod, but the author was kind enough to provide settings for nearly all of it it turn on/off or tweak the various features.

F4SS and RSE do not play super well together, best to pick one and go with that.  I personally use RSE for all of the other features it includes as well.

Archived