@SealJuice Like this?  Thing about this cowl is while it's easily possible to remove the meshes covering the face, the others are part of the texture file itself.

Here are the edited and rigged male/female meshes though.

DLC04_Faceless_Killer_Set_Helmet_A_M_cowl.nif

DLC04_Faceless_Killer_Set_Helmet_A_F_cowl.nif

The face is not part of the files - only there for visualizing it.

image.thumb.png.5413ba4060ff38eb25710e3b4f710468.png

• 1 year later...

@AWP3RATOR Would you by any chance still have the files ? Can't find anything on nexus or on forums except for this thread. I recently downloaded Outfit Studio and Bodyslide in an attempt to make maskless versions of all the disciples headgear and a standalone backpack from the Trapper Armor but as you can probably tell with no success. I know it's a little sad, these alterations are probably a piece of cake for many. If you don't have them that's okay no worries.

3 hours ago, Kofuku20 said:

@AWP3RATOR Would you by any chance still have the files ? Can't find anything on nexus or on forums except for this thread. I recently downloaded Outfit Studio and Bodyslide in an attempt to make maskless versions of all the disciples headgear and a standalone backpack from the Trapper Armor but as you can probably tell with no success. I know it's a little sad, these alterations are probably a piece of cake for many. If you don't have them that's okay no worries.

I have lots of files :)  Which specifically did you need?  The originals from above, I still have also - but they are still downloadable from this thread as well.

Thanks for the prompt reply. You're right my bad the files are still downloadable, for some reason they wouldn't download before but they do now. Reading back on what you said about the other disciples cowls having their mask as part of the same texture, is there any way of working around that ? When I tried tinkering with the outfit studio yesterday, I believe I saw a set of separate vertices on the disciples cowl (not hood). The other thing I've been struggling to do is getting the backpacks from the trapper armor and the hunter's pelt outfit as separate items. Sorry for all the inquiries, but do do you know how to implement all these things into the game as separate apparel items ? Don't want them to replace the pre-existing ones. Adding them through console command would be fine. 

Thanks in advance ?

@Kofuku20 Adding this as a new item would require new Armor and Armor Addon records.  Good news, this is very simple to do with either the Creation Kit or FO4Edit.  In either case, best would be to copy the existing cowl records, rename them and point the Armor Addon to the Armor record.  Below is a video tutorial by Elianora about how to add new armor to the game world, complete with a construction recipe (optional).  The vid is lengthy and explains each step in great detail.  Once you are comfortable with this, it should take about 5-10 start to finish for a new piece of armor.