Has anyone gotten the armbinder, yokes etc to work with Nemesis?

They are not working except when in fight mode for me, and since I've had trouble before with other mods (most likely because some remnants of FNIS still remaining) I am thinking of doing a full reinstall of the game. But not before I know if it helps.

22 hours ago, zekairenok said:

So, uh. This download is hosted on MEGA. Every time the download is almost finished, the page crashes, closing my entire chrome and sending me to desktop. Does anyone have a fix for this? Or another place where I could get the file?

Try disabling all your browser plugins, or try a different browser with nothing added to it.

5 hours ago, mrdoodle said:

Has anyone gotten the armbinder, yokes etc to work with Nemesis?

They are not working except when in fight mode for me, and since I've had trouble before with other mods (most likely because some remnants of FNIS still remaining) I am thinking of doing a full reinstall of the game. But not before I know if it helps.

I don't think anyone has gotten nemesis working completely with DD. I haven't tried for two months, and I don't know what remnants might have been left since I'm using MO2. unchecking my fnis output folder didn't help me, nor did reinstalling every single fnis mod I had. But to be fair, it could have been some other mod breaking things for me.  (Edit: I've got some creature stuff in there, and I think I saw something recently that there's a known issue with creature animations. But i'm still not in any hurry to try again.)

You can try, but I expect nemesis is still incompatible with DD.

If you are going to try, the best way to test will be with only DD and it's requirements installed. No need to add other mods that may or may not be compatible into the mix if you're going to try something like this.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't think anyone has gotten nemesis working completely with DD. I haven't tried for two months, and I don't know what remnants might have been left since I'm using MO2. unchecking my fnis output folder didn't help me, nor did reinstalling every single fnis mod I had. But to be fair, it could have been some other mod breaking things for me.  (Edit: I've got some creature stuff in there, and I think I saw something recently that there's a known issue with creature animations. But i'm still not in any hurry to try again.)

You can try, but I expect nemesis is still incompatible with DD.

If you are going to try, the best way to test will be with only DD and it's requirements installed. No need to add other mods that may or may not be compatible into the mix if you're going to try something like this.

Okey, that saves me a lot of time knowing that.

Yep, creatures is still on the creators list.

The swapping of DD's anims should have been fixed (don't know if it relates to not working at all, though). But since FNIS Sexy move and my 360 all act wrong I think we have to wait.

But it got me curious.

Since I don't want to disable mods, and definitely not reinstall everything, I might actually try that in oldrim instead of SSE, which I currently don't use anyway.

Edit: yes, it works. Tried devices via DDE and DCL, and only one yoke broke animation when going over to fight stance.

So I'm seeing an issue with one of my followers and them wearing phantom gear. From the looks of it, this was a corset and chastity belt but it seems that there isn't any gear like that equipped.

Using Debug (In DCL and DD) doesn't remove the gear, though it seems that the game thinks that it there is something equipped.

My question, is there a console command that can be used to clear all gear from an NPC? 

If you need additional information, I will provide it as needed! 

ScreenShot0.png

4 hours ago, mrdoodle said:

Okey, that saves me a lot of time knowing that.

Yep, creatures is still on the creators list.

The swapping of DD's anims should have been fixed (don't know if it relates to not working at all, though). But since FNIS Sexy move and my 360 all act wrong I think we have to wait.

But it got me curious.

Since I don't want to disable mods, and definitely not reinstall everything, I might actually try that in oldrim instead of SSE, which I currently don't use anyway.

Edit: yes, it works. Tried devices via DDE and DCL, and only one yoke broke animation when going over to fight stance.

If you're using fnis sexy move, i do know that does conflict with DD's anims. I think I recall something about changing stuff around in sexy move's mcm, but don't know off hand.

19 minutes ago, Prophet00 said:

So I'm seeing an issue with one of my followers and them wearing phantom gear. From the looks of it, this was a corset and chastity belt but it seems that there isn't any gear like that equipped.

Using Debug (In DCL and DD) doesn't remove the gear, though it seems that the game thinks that it there is something equipped.

My question, is there a console command that can be used to clear all gear from an NPC? 

If you need additional information, I will provide it as needed! 

ScreenShot0.png

If you open the console and click her, you should be able to do:
showinventory (or just 'inv' should work)

unequipitem <formid> <number of items>

unequipall

removeitem <formid> <number of items>

or one of these, most of which will get rid of anything she didn't start with:

removeallitems
resetinventory

recycleactor

disable, and after that completes, enable (don't close the console between these two commands)

make sure you've got a save you can load back to if you screw up somehow. console commands can be game breaking.

45 minutes ago, zarantha said:

unequipall

removeallitems
resetinventory

recycleactor

disable, and after that completes, enable (don't close the console between these two commands)

make sure you've got a save you can load back to if you screw up somehow. console commands can be game breaking.

*RESOLVED WITH ABOVE COMMANDS*

Unequipall seemed to have worked but when I gave her a weapon, the corset reappeared. 

Using showinventory  I found that the item had a bad ID. (Used the whole command. Had to do it this way because damn you Cisco IOS and having to learn your structure...)

Then I used  removeitem "XXXXXXXX" 1 and poof, item gone!

---Separate issue now---

I'm curious as to what caused this as I'm not finding any errors. Also it seems that the player character has something worn now. Though I can't proceed hastily as there are a LOT of items that have the BAD EDITOR ID. I will look at each item and bounce it's ID to see if these are from DD or something else.

Salud! 

ScreenShot4.png

40 minutes ago, Prophet00 said:

*RESOLVED WITH ABOVE COMMANDS*

Unequipall seemed to have worked but when I gave her a weapon, the corset reappeared. 

Using showinventory  I found that the item had a bad ID. (Used the whole command. Had to do it this way because damn you Cisco IOS and having to learn your structure...)

Then I used  removeitem "XXXXXXXX" 1 and poof, item gone!

---Separate issue now---

I'm curious as to what caused this as I'm not finding any errors. Also it seems that the player character has something worn now. Though I can't proceed hastily as there are a LOT of items that have the BAD EDITOR ID. I will look at each item and bounce it's ID to see if these are from DD or something else.

Salud! 

ScreenShot4.png

*ALL RESOLVED*

So after doing an inventory dump, I used player.inv. It turns out there were over 23 items with a BAD EDITOR. Again, not sure what has caused this but I also noticed that framerate also jumped up as well. Very strange, as if the script was faulting on loading an item and kept attempting the process.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you're using fnis sexy move, i do know that does conflict with DD's anims. I think I recall something about changing stuff around in sexy move's mcm, but don't know off hand.

Yeah, you are right.

Removing Sexy Move without defaulting to standard anim in it's MCM results in some strange anims upon loading again.

Like pc always crawling on all four, but idling as expected.

Defaulting the anims results in fewer, but still some messed up anims.

My pc is almost perfect again (since using defaulted anims), but all the other npcs that used some of the sexy moves still crawls.

And still no perfect restraint-anims.

11 hours ago, Prophet00 said:

*ALL RESOLVED*

So after doing an inventory dump, I used player.inv. It turns out there were over 23 items with a BAD EDITOR. Again, not sure what has caused this but I also noticed that framerate also jumped up as well. Very strange, as if the script was faulting on loading an item and kept attempting the process.

Having played DCL and DDa/x/i for some years now, I offer the following observation.  When you have an item that seems resistant to removal, check the showinventory list and look for the keyword WORN.  You'll notice that on the particular item, there are two form IDs shown, one for the device in question and one that is offset by usually one number and has no physical description.  You'll need to do a removeitem on both Form IDs, the "invisible" one first, to get the device to unequip.  As I recall, Kimy did this in DCL on purpose to make devices harder to remove by "cheat."  Thus, making the "FREE ME" option in the DCL MCM the only clean option.  Then one gets to requip items one by one again, or however it is you play.  Since discovering this, I have always been able to successfully unequip almost all devices (except for the Cursed devices, of course ? )

I hope this helps your understanding, and results in more love for Kimy, who is one devious SOB!

1 hour ago, Mrod23 said:

Having played DCL and DDa/x/i for some years now, I offer the following observation.  When you have an item that seems resistant to removal, check the showinventory list and look for the keyword WORN.  You'll notice that on the particular item, there are two form IDs shown, one for the device in question and one that is offset by usually one number and has no physical description.  You'll need to do a removeitem on both Form IDs, the "invisible" one first, to get the device to unequip.  As I recall, Kimy did this in DCL on purpose to make devices harder to remove by "cheat."  Thus, making the "FREE ME" option in the DCL MCM the only clean option.  Then one gets to requip items one by one again, or however it is you play.  Since discovering this, I have always been able to successfully unequip almost all devices (except for the Cursed devices, of course ? )

I hope this helps your understanding, and results in more love for Kimy, who is one devious SOB!

That is understandable. If it was intended then I will not pursue the fact finding any longer. Kimy is devious!

Arrg I wish I could work on code better. I'd love to pick Kimy's mind on where they went to learn their coding skills. Considering that we are still on a stay at home as best you can lockdown, I'd love to put my energy towards something productive and new!

call me stupid but i cant get the prisoner chains or HDT chains in general working

Tried DD_DCL_New_CBBE, also the hotfix,

I tried with CBBE SMP Body and also 3bbb body.

Also the newest versions of all other requirements (i think since i clean installed it new about 1 month ago).

No idea why the physics of the chains is so broken (also collar with chain, the wristcuffs with chain and the ankle cuffs(fetters) act static

See picture below for "how it looks"

Thanks in advance for help

Angel

SkyrimSE 2020-05-14 18-31-06.png

10 hours ago, angryangel81 said:

call me stupid but i cant get the prisoner chains or HDT chains in general working

That's actually as good as it gets. We weren't able to make it work any better than that.

ddhotfix is only for those who don't use smp, or who crash with the chains even when smp is working. The ctd is not something i've been able to repro so I don't know what's up with that.

On 5/13/2020 at 9:48 AM, zarantha said:

unequipall

removeallitems
resetinventory

recycleactor

Another way to remove these ghost items from followers.

first take off of them anything you want to keep, then open console and select them.  Once they are active do resurrect 1.  Seems to work for me.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's actually as good as it gets. We weren't able to make it work any better than that.

ddhotfix is only for those who don't use smp, or who crash with the chains even when smp is working. The ctd is not something i've been able to repro so I don't know what's up with that.

Thanks for the answer, but why it works in original Skyrim and not in here? I am curious

5 hours ago, angryangel81 said:

Thanks for the answer, but why it works in original Skyrim and not in here? I am curious

The difference in how HDT SMP works vs HDT PE. I imagine it won't work well in LE either if someone actually does try to convert and use it with SMP.

AWHA found this comment elsewhere:
SMP does not allow half loop dependencies (2 points fixed to bones with a chain between them)

I keep getting odd CTD issues. I onlu experience them when I get locked into multiple devices and try to unlock specifically a gag, and any gag. However when I try to unlock a gag when its the only device equipped I have no issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm a bit new to modding so please bear with me

6 hours ago, tandorii77 said:

I keep getting odd CTD issues. I onlu experience them when I get locked into multiple devices and try to unlock specifically a gag, and any gag. However when I try to unlock a gag when its the only device equipped I have no issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm a bit new to modding so please bear with me

I don't have this issue myself. Try unequipping them one at a time, and wait for it to be removed (from your body outside of the inventory screen) before unequipping the next.

do you have the No Enchantment Restriction mod? this conflicts. If you have it try testing without it.

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't have this issue myself. Try unequipping them one at a time, and wait for it to be removed (from your body outside of the inventory screen) before unequipping the next.

do you have the No Enchantment Restriction mod? this conflicts. If you have it try testing without it.

I've tried that though i've always started with the gag each time ive tried it, maybe i'll just have to unequip gags last? Though, I also had a CTD when trying to ask my follower in Devious Followers to remove a device.  And I don't have the enchant restriction mod, I followed the beginner Skyrim SE modding guide here on loverslab if that helps, I didn't get every mod on that list though. Is it a problem with my version of skyrim maybe? I know that guide said I might have to try to roll back my version of skyrim, but I didn't quite understand how to do that, and this is seemingly the only issue i've ran into

Another detail I just remembered is that every time it has happened my character was wearing a hobble dress, and for whatever reason the hobble dress animations seem to not want to play and my character doesn't seem to get affected by the slowdown from them either.