22 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yes, sadly, that's normal until we can find someone with the skills to redo the meshes.  It's the same with other wrist bindings and the prisoner chains are in a similar situation.

That's good to know, They look really great in Oldrim.

Is there a way to disable chains? It's looks strange with them floating in thin air.

3 hours ago, crayne said:

That's good to know, They look really great in Oldrim.

Is there a way to disable chains? It's looks strange with them floating in thin air.

You could probably open the meshes in nifskope and just delete the chains. I'd backup the file first in case you run into problems.

Hello I encountered a strange problem (check the picture). I haven't been using any devices for a while in my playthrought so I have no idea when the problem started. From what I checked the error is on all devices (belts, corsets, straitgh jackets, etc.)

What I checked:

- not a bodyslide error. I have rebuilded and the problems persists. If I start a new game the devices are shaped correctly

- devious devices body morphs are greyed out

- running cursed loot disabled the body morphs problem still persists

Any idea?

image.png.0245511188fe4f33a71db339cf9c92a4.png

18 hours ago, xseno said:

Hello I encountered a strange problem (check the picture). I haven't been using any devices for a while in my playthrought so I have no idea when the problem started. From what I checked the error is on all devices (belts, corsets, straitgh jackets, etc.)

What I checked:

- not a bodyslide error. I have rebuilded and the problems persists. If I start a new game the devices are shaped correctly

Any idea?

It looks like a mod is increasing the pregnant belly morph but your characters outfit/body doesn't support the specific slider it is increasing, but the belt does have the slider. You could try playing around with the sliders in racemenu to check.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:03 PM, zarantha said:

Yes, sadly, that's normal until we can find someone with the skills to redo the meshes.  It's the same with other wrist bindings and the prisoner chains are in a similar situation.

I managed to fix and add SMP to the harness wrist bindings, it seems to work fine here but I've not extensively tested them... I might clean them up a bit later as there's still the old UUNP hands in there (it's not very noticeable however) and try to make the physics a bit less rigid.

About the prisoner chains, aren't those all fixed in the files you linked here? Thanks for those!

DDX HarnessGloves SMP.7z

4 hours ago, guns said:

when will  this be compatible with skse 2.0.17 1.5.97

I feel like this question gets brought up nearly every page since the update.

If people take the time to browse the previous couple of pages rather than leave a comment with questions, they can get answers to their questions without waiting for them.

2 hours ago, NobodyImportant33333 said:

I feel like this question gets brought up nearly every page since the update.

If people take the time to browse the previous couple of pages rather than leave a comment with questions, they can get answers to their questions without waiting for them.

It does. sometimes two or three times on the same page. I've thought about hot keying a response.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, xseno said:

What I checked:

Any idea?

image.png.0245511188fe4f33a71db339cf9c92a4.png

This is usually a body issue,but it could be the outfit doesn't support it like evilbbq mentioned. If you're naked except for the belt, is your belly still flat?

If it is, try rebuilding your body, make sure morphs are checked.

If it's not, it's an issue with the outfit. You can try conforming the sliders and copying weights to the outfit from a reference shape.

7 hours ago, evilbbq said:

I managed to fix and add SMP to the harness wrist bindings, it seems to work fine here but I've not extensively tested them... I might clean them up a bit later as there's still the old UUNP hands in there (it's not very noticeable however) and try to make the physics a bit less rigid.

About the prisoner chains, aren't those all fixed in the files you linked here? Thanks for those!

DDX HarnessGloves SMP.7z 1016.16 kB · 2 downloads

They are in there, but they're still not connected. We only managed to add physics to them.

Pfiffy and I have been working on the damn things for over a year, and that's the best we've managed. If you're able to do something with them, that would be awesome. I think we're both sick of looking at them. I know I am. :)

7 hours ago, evilbbq said:

DDX HarnessGloves SMP.7z 1016.16 kB · 3 downloads

Looks a lot better, but still not connecting the left and right for me. I think you may need to have the kinemetic / base bones on a higher up bone. The first link or two of the chain is not moving.

I really wish I knew why the heretic stuff works in LE but not SE. Maybe it was something PE did that SMP doesn't do.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Looks a lot better, but still not connecting the left and right for me. I think you may need to have the kinemetic / base bones on a higher up bone. The first link or two of the chain is not moving.

I really wish I knew why the heretic stuff works in LE but not SE. Maybe it was something PE did that SMP doesn't do.

Do you mean connected as in the chain connecting the left glove to the right? Because I don't remember it ever doing that in LE either.

The first couple of links of the chain are moving together because they don't have individual bones assigned to them and they never had, if you check the LE models' bone animation weights you'll see; I think the physics settings in LE was just much better which is why it wasn't really noticeable.

I might see if I can manage to increase the amount of bones in the chain and improve the physics file... But I don't have much experience with this so no promises!

1 hour ago, evilbbq said:

Do you mean connected as in the chain connecting the left glove to the right? Because I don't remember it ever doing that in LE either.

The first couple of links of the chain are moving together because they don't have individual bones assigned to them and they never had, if you check the LE models' bone animation weights you'll see; I think the physics settings in LE was just much better which is why it wasn't really noticeable.

I might see if I can manage to increase the amount of bones in the chain and improve the physics file... But I don't have much experience with this so no promises!

It's been so long since i played LE, and I never could get DD working well on my old pc. If they didn't connect together, I wouldn't worry about it then. Just seems like they should.

3 hours ago, loversusers said:

actually how do I check FNIS actually generated DD aio animations??

I noticed my player can wear with no loose hands, so it is just npc that's not be handled correctly.

Look for errors when you run fnis. If there's no errors at the bottom, then the output is fine. But if it's working for your character, it's probably not fnis.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

This is usually a body issue,but it could be the outfit doesn't support it like evilbbq mentioned. If you're naked except for the belt, is your belly still flat?

If it is, try rebuilding your body, make sure morphs are checked.

If it's not, it's an issue with the outfit. You can try conforming the sliders and copying weights to the outfit from a reference shape.

Ye even as naked the belly was flat. 

I find out what it was cum inflation from Cursed loot. my guess is that something fucked up the default record. I drinked the potion and it was fixed.

Thanks everyone for the help

I have this weird thing where my browser crashes after finishing the download of this mod from MEGA. I was able to replicate it on Chrome and I double checked my AV (no viruses detected or anything like that). Any ideas? 

On 4/25/2020 at 2:47 PM, Voxel94 said:

I have this weird thing where my browser crashes after finishing the download of this mod from MEGA. I was able to replicate it on Chrome and I double checked my AV (no viruses detected or anything like that). Any ideas? 

I've got no issues with firefox. Do you have the same addons installed in both? If yes, try disabling all addons temporarily. Antivirus programs tend to install these so they check HTTPS connections (these are encrypted from your browser to webserver, so antivirus cant check what is transfered otherwise). Maybe the antivirus or it's addon blocks your browser until the file is unpacked and checked for viruses and this takes too long, so the browser freezes.

1 hour ago, Neko14789 said:

Does someone know about a bug where you cant move when in 3d person while restraint ? (no blindfold, so not the blindfold effect) also i noticed that my inventory weight limit is -400+ when having some restraints maybe that has something to do ?

If you're in boots or a hobble dress, it's probably the slowdown effect. tweaking how heavy the effect was didn't work for me while i was bound, i ended up consoling and using speedmult since i wanted to finish a quest and go to bed.