QQ - Tuesday & Wednesday

View File

0.thumb.png.660519f76329bf46b1d6f4de8d593da0.png

2.thumb.png.c98b55780b1208782232fd3c85c0c601.png

Hello, more sims share. I want to introduce you to Tuesday & Wednesday, my weekly hoes.

(come with 3 outfit)

Files RAR

Trays & Mod (comes with the cc)

How to download Tuesday & Wednesday.

1. Open up Tuesday & Wednesday- Sim Share.rar

2. First open the rar, drop the given files to the Sims 4 folder - Located: Tray.

3. Open 'mods' and drop those file into the Sims 4 folder - Located: Mods.

4. Done! Enjoy.

* Sorry I was lazy to collect the cc to list them. Next time I will.

* Make sure you don't have duplicate CC

* Go ahead and edit her if you wish.

3.thumb.png.436e7a6c596bd01830057d62ea500b46.png5.thumb.png.76faac8540a77705d04532e1889bd7f4.png

But share screenshots what you got if you want to.

Thursday is coming.

(After the girls of the week is done, I want to do Girls of the months)

8 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Just so you know, your mods are making want to buy Sims4, modded Sims 3 to hell n back, just the non-open world aspect killed it for me, also the appearance of the sims themselves, but you brought them back to greatness with these sims. I downloaded them just in case. Might just jump and buy it sooner rather than later. Thanks for the nice work! ;)

Yeah, sims 4 lacks alots, I haven't play much sims 2 and 3 to know much. But, I'm glad you like them :smiley:

7 hours ago, SlashUC said:

These are really good! After you finish the days of the week you're planning on doing more? And thanks for sharing the CC too since many creators delete their blogs after some time

Yeah and thanks, I'm doing months next. Same, I do listing of CC bc I want to be respectful to the CC creators. But sometime im just lazy and wanted to share.

On 5/18/2018 at 2:28 PM, Alkpaz said:

Just so you know, your mods are making want to buy Sims4, modded Sims 3 to hell'n'back..

It comes up for sale at 50% or more off pretty regularly, and it's been long enough that a good chunk of the things that we said were "missing" from Sims 3 + a ton of expansions has *mostly* been added back in by now...by a half decade of expansions (that come up at 50% off to make it less (50% less, actually) painful). :smiley:

FWIW, I recently reinstalled Sims 3 on my Sims 4 machine, and didn't really mod it out at all, and...it (pretty shockingly) ran like ass compared to Sims 4. Just...absolute laggy, terrible garbage - for no apparent reason. 

Compared to 2013, I now have:

• Double the processor, (i7 760 vs i5 4440)
  • 12x the video card, (GTX8800 vs GTX1060)
  • 8x the RAM, (4 vs 32)
  • put it on an SSD,

...and...it still barely ran, while Sims 4 runs smooth as glass. *confused face*

I did go back to Sims 3 long enough to realize that the loading screens in Sims 4 are faster than a taxi ride in Sims 3, and WAY faster than walking across town, though. =)

• 1 month later...