[Request/Search] undertale toriel race

First and foremost, I have to say I'm pretty sure it unfortunately doesn't exist yet and the chances of someone actually creating it are pretty much nonexistant, but even then, your request is a bit too vague to be useful.

I mean, I know about Undertale and thus I'm somewhat familiar with who Toriel is (and even then her design is so stylized and simple that I wouldn't really know how to translate it into Skyrim without it looking too out of place), but if you don't provide a explanation and/or reference images, then anyone that doesn't know about Undertale or hasn't played/watched it won't have the slightest clue of what you're talking about. So next time you want to make such a request, it would help if you tried to make it easier for people to understand what you are looking for. Just my two cents.

Archived