Help me with CAS Background

If anyone knows how to make a custom CAS background please help me, I've made the image, followed a tutorial on how to make it a CAS background but no matter what I do it doesn't work. I've scaled my image down to fit, I've cut it in two, I've even experimented and made it even smaller so it isn't stretched out but nothing it working it just ends up like... this

If someone has experience in making CC as I don't as it's my first time and are willing to do it for me then I'll send you the image I made.

Thanks in advance for the help!

05-13-18_10-13-37 PM.png

try attach the image here, so others can look and make it for you

i'm not expert in create cc from scratch too, but if i stuck create cc from scratch, i just download other same cc (in this case background cas) and edit the texture/mesh from there.

it's much easier for me to learn from there

8 hours ago, autobanned said:

try attach the image here, so others can look and make it for you

i'm not expert in create cc from scratch too, but if i stuck create cc from scratch, i just download other same cc (in this case background cas) and edit the texture/mesh from there.

it's much easier for me to learn from there

I don't know how to edit meshes/textures as I'm still new and this would be my first piece of CC but here the image

Cry Baby CAS Backgound.png

Archived