Alternate Undies Collection - *5/26 Update*

Alternate Undies Collection

View File

About This Collection

The LoveBelow is giving more the love to the ladies by launching the Alternate Undies Collection which contains the Helios Not So Discrete Fit Cloth Diapers & Argonath Chastity Belt.

5af7274a2747e_diaperexample.thumb.png.283498bc8a5b1609a0ed7aa54e208d90.pngchasexample.png.779c2f4b722902f72aae2200fff3a13e.png

The Helios Not So Discrete Fit Cloth Diapers are only available for the ladies, in 10 different patterns, and is categorized as bottoms/underwear and can be found with the following icon

icon.png.90ef20f14d73c8100c0ba86e27e0ded1.png

The Argonath Chastity Belts are only available for the ladies, in 3 different metals, and is categorized as bottoms/underwear and can be found with the following icon

iconchas.png.0046a67f583b168fb235039678afc718.png

Credits
To Helios for his Cloth Diaper Contribution to the  Diaper Lovers' Skyrim Mod Family

To Zadil for his meshes and textures from the Skyrim mod ‘Devious Devices: Assets

Special Thanks to
R-Lo

EAGLEFOXY

As always Feedback is appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Nico_di_Angelo said:

you probably get this question alot, but are there any plans to make alternate undies (diapers) for the guys?

Actually you are the first. ?  I hadn't considered it, perhaps once I get off my latest kick I will look into it but some how I pretty sure they won't be as cute.