Anyone know some tips for NSFW creation for blender?

Potatoskin

I see nothing for it. We had an amazing tutorial for SFM for this, and I actually learned more about SFM from this tutorial than all other tutorials combined. So I was just a tad curious if anyone knows tips on how to get started to make NSFW content in blender.

19 hours ago, Potatoskin said:

I see nothing for it. We had an amazing tutorial for SFM for this, and I actually learned more about SFM from this tutorial than all other tutorials combined. So I was just a tad curious if anyone knows tips on how to get started to make NSFW content in blender.

While I'm not a Blender user myself, there shouldn't be a difference between modeling adult stuff or other things. In any 3D software. The same principles and rules apply, you can mesh and texture (let's just pick an example) a dildo using the same methods you would use to create a model of a whisky bottle.

What you should familiarize yourself with first though are the specific requirements for the 3D models in the game you want to model for (assuming you want to mod a game). But here again is no need to look for "adult" modeling guides, just pick any guides and tutorials that work well for you and then apply them to the... dildo model.

Archived