WW not working, getting at minimal 10 LEF upon each game load.

I have been trying to play TS4 for hours but every time I open the game, load a family and try to play, I get at least 10 instant LE notices before I can play. I have MCCC and WW as my only Mods ( that I can think of). i updated MCCC, WW and several additional sex animations that were out of date, yet I keep having the same issue with the numerous popups. 

I have attached the LE file and the WW exception file. 

PLEASE HELP as I don't know how to interpret these files to help myself. 

Thank you

lastException.txt

WickedWhims_3.3.4.129a_Exception.txt

15 hours ago, blksimlvr said:

I have been trying to play TS4 for hours but every time I open the game, load a family and try to play, I get at least 10 instant LE notices before I can play. I have MCCC and WW as my only Mods ( that I can think of). i updated MCCC, WW and several additional sex animations that were out of date, yet I keep having the same issue with the numerous popups. 

I have attached the LE file and the WW exception file. 

PLEASE HELP as I don't know how to interpret these files to help myself. 

Thank you

lastException.txt

WickedWhims_3.3.4.129a_Exception.txt

try shallow cleaning >> https://wickedwhimsmod.com/#/cleaning-game-save/

Have you tested this with a new game? Try moving your old game saves to a backup folder.

From the WickedWhims log, this error would be the cause of all the other exceptions:

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129a\turbolib\events\core.py", line 71, in _turbolib_on_early_zone_load
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129a\turbolib\events\events_handler.py", line 52, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129a\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 44, in log_custom_exception

TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_settings_save_data' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> list indices must be integers, not tuple

If the settings aren't loaded then you get a continuous flow of LE's from the tests performed by sex_settings.py. I asked Turbodriver to verify this a week ago with another person who was having the exact same problem, but never got a reply.

Archived