[WHAT IS?] Seeking help for these secretary/formal clothes or any related

Hi been a while that I was gone maybe 2 years ago.. and now I am back it seems the forum rules also changed for asking about mods.. if I made a mistake I am sorry..

To begin with does anyone know this outfit?

namecard1.png.fb6dc9388770e30ac8f2577159ccda5c.png

I think this one is from naver anyone managed to get a link? edit: [DONE] after looking again here I remembered we got an naver thread... seems like a link is working

maxresdefault.jpg

And if anyone know a clothing mod that is related to the topic like formal and secretary. Can you please share. Thank you very much!

6 hours ago, wy1389217 said:

The 1st outfit you can find it  here (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2114-blade-soul-unpb-and-7b-bombshell/)

it's _op Gongzuorenyuan
There are UUNP anb CBBE conversions online, now idk hwere they are tho

oh that sounds familiar, thanks alot I think I know where to get it. Since my pc got broke 2 years ago I am trying to remember my mods. thanks alot for the name!

Hope others can share if they know some outfits that is near life office related or formal clothing. Thank you!

19 hours ago, D Hine said:

Cool, thanks alot. It seems that the 1st link got CBBE bodyslide which is good.

Edit: Hi Admin, please solve this thread, so far all I asked has been provided. Thank you very much for those who spent their time helping me!

Archived