To the FO4 Modders out there, I have got to say thanks

Sunsnub

I have to admit, in the first year after FO4 first came out I was very disappointed by the FO4 modded content (compared to FO3/NV, Oblivion/Skyrim)... it didn't come close to what you could do with your game on those other platforms.

I recently reinstalled FO4, and Four-Play, and have been checking out the content currently available to us, and I am quite impressed. It's come a long way, and I am sure took a hellova lot of work.

I suspect the reason why it has taken this long is the facts that FO4 is a much bigger and more complex game (than FO3/NV or O/SR), and Bethesda's mod breaking updates.

Yet the FO4 modding community still keeps moving forward. I think FO4 has more potential than any other previous Bethesda game, and I applaud the modders efforts.

Cheers to you all my brothers and sisters.

Although FourPlay isn´t polished for right now i agree that its impressive how much there is for now. They even got Dog Sex working. Dog Sex!!

Finally a Reason to call him Dogmeat. But yea. Im really looking forward to new content or updates in that direction.

-Aki

I don't know about all that AkiKay, dog sex doesn't dive my post apocalyptic moddable video game potential.

I am just impressed about how far it has come (don't get it twisted I have played and modded oblivion, FO3, FONV, and Skyrim, so I know where it can go, and the fact that FO is still a long way from any of those.

But I even advertised (more like gave a shout out) on fetlife because those kinksters were saying fallout wasn't kinky moddable.

It definitely is, Four-Play, RSE, Prostitution, and many others, not to mention all the nude bodies, and "adult" content on nexus.

It's definitely getting there.

I don't play FO4 for it's adult content. I play it because I like my games to be adult, especially in the Apocalypse genera.

You think there is not going to be prostitution in the Apocalypse? Of course there is!@

Props to the kinky modders who made this, and all the rest happen.

I love me some sex, drugs, and rock and roll in my video games. It's fantasy after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived