hi trying to find a mod on LL that I used before it gave your wife or lover an option to set up a adult party with quite a few of yor followers, the option was there to set up a party at your house, all you had to do was turn up at a certain time, your lover would then lead the activities and decide when to send the guests home. thought the mod was eager young npc's but its not the one I was thinking of. thanks for your time

1 hour ago, Larrydd said:

hi trying to find a mod on LL that I used before it gave your wife or lover an option to set up a adult party with quite a few of yor followers, the option was there to set up a party at your house, all you had to do was turn up at a certain time, your lover would then lead the activities and decide when to send the guests home. thought the mod was eager young npc's but its not the one I was thinking of. thanks for your time

It's SexLab Eager NPCs

Archived