Stop covering body parts - Fixed

Hello all,

i look for a way to stop the character to hide the Body parts when naked.

I know one Mod has the ability to turn it off but i do have checked all of mine and i cannot find it.

Same as "Stop masturbating by Belt Removal".

Any idea where i can find those?

Thank you

Sarfin

The only one I know of off the top of my head that has the cover feature is Deviously Cursed Loot, and it's enabled by default. The option to disable it is somewhere in its enormous MCM, but I'm not certain where. Perhaps on the miscellaneous page.

If it's not that, or you're not using that, perhaps posting which loverslab mods you are using can help someone pin it down.

14 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

The only one I know of off the top of my head that has the cover feature is Deviously Cursed Loot, and it's enabled by default. The option to disable it is somewhere in its enormous MCM, but I'm not certain where. Perhaps on the miscellaneous page.

If it's not that, or you're not using that, perhaps posting which loverslab mods you are using can help someone pin it down.

Thank you, i've got it :smile:

The cover pose is really annoying over time...

2 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Sexual Fame has a "shame effect" toggle as well, which will trigger the cover self -animation.

Archived