This is something I've been working on for the past several weeks. Anyway, It's basically a sex club/brothel/strip joint/bar/whatever you want to use it for.

Requirements

Kinky World

I'm using Oniki's stripper pole, condom dispenser, and toilet stall with glory hole. Also, I used the funnyface's bondage frame and stockade, and Misukisu's exotic dancers stage.

As far as Passion goes, you will probably have to switch out the stripper poles and maybe the toilet stalls. I'm not sure though.

I used most of the EPS except for Ambitions....I think. Also make sure you have the Sauna and Massage table installed as well.

It comes with Themed bedrooms suites, such as French, Chinese, Futuristic, Sea Side, Supernatural Gothic, Medieval Gothic.  I try not to use too much CC/Store content. (saved for the sauna and massage table). I don't want to give you guys the headache of tracking down a bunch of stuff.  There's also a VIP area on the top floor, which includes another bedroom that I kind of threw together. I couldn't think of anything at first. *shrugs* But later, I realized if I had that Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff pack, I would've created a "dessert suite".  (Anyway, you have my permission to redecorate, just give credit if you decide to upload it here or somewhere else). A bondage play area. (Giddy up). And an office for your Brothel owner.  Outside, there is a Sauna room and two Jacuzzis,

I also took some screen caps, but I've since updated the exterior and some of the interior so there are differences.

The Shimmering V Deluxe.rar

Screenshot-60.jpg

Screenshot-323.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-12.jpg

Screenshot-68.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-327.jpg

Screenshot-103.jpg

Screenshot-337.jpg

Screenshot-336.jpg

Screenshot-22.jpg