Please help to activate hidden content in AP Skyrim-Dev ESP!

torn

Please help to activate hidden content in AP Skyrim-Dev ESP!

quoting the author: "Ok the only real resion to use the .esp is to make changes for your self. So...

There is some stuff in AP that will NEVER be enabled in the main download, Its stuff I made just for me, just to see if I could. Most of it is buggy as duck but cool, O so cool. There is all-so stuff that I am 1/2 way done makeing.

This stuff is Enabled/Disabled with OneSickPuppy.

No I ant telling you more.

If you are going to go CK through AP you will find it soon enough".

I do not know how to use CK so please help with the activation disabled spells and functions of the plugin.

What hidden content? You can't expect us to know what your going on about.

quoting the author: "Ok the only real resion to use the .esp is to make changes for your self. So...

There is some stuff in AP that will NEVER be enabled in the main download, Its stuff I made just for me, just to see if I could. Most of it is buggy as duck but cool, O so cool. There is all-so stuff that I am 1/2 way done makeing.

This stuff is Enabled/Disabled with OneSickPuppy.

No I ant telling you more.

If you are going to go CK through AP you will find it soon enough".

I do not know how to use CK so please help with the activation disabled spells and functions of the plugin.

The hidden content does not contain any new animations (there are no new animation files). From what I read (there was a topic on this some weeks ago), it's just some hidden scripts that are supposed to contain gangbangs or something. Your character is just supposed to go up to every character in the vacinity and have sex. Reportedly very buggy and likely the main reason why he hid it in the first place.

The hidden content does not contain any new animations (there are no new animation files). From what I read (there was a topic on this some weeks ago)' date=' it's just some hidden scripts that are supposed to contain gangbangs or something. Your character is just supposed to go up to every character in the vacinity and have sex. Reportedly very buggy and likely the main reason why he hid it in the first place.

[/quote']

Not only gang-bang, it also allows the PC to surrender followed by violence or offer companion.

Archived