[Help Request] Skyrim Refresh NPC / Zone

Edited:

OK so I've actually solved my own Skyrim Request mostly.  So I no longer need someone to commission it.  But I have a small hiccup on my thing I'm putting together.

Currently when I go into a zone and the NPCs load (let's say Whiterun), my mod is working fine.  Then when I go into an inn or leave Whiterun, and then come back into the zone they're still the same.  But if I travel a far distance (like back to Riverwood) and come back, my change has been made (like I want).  So is there a way to make it so that every time I come into the zone the NPCs are refreshed?

Hope that makes sense. 

Is there an INI file (like the SkyrimPrefs) where I can always tell it to unload the zone like I've traveled real far even though I'm only one new zone away or something?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK so I've actually solved my own Skyrim Request mostly.  So I no longer need someone to commission it.  But I have a small hiccup on my thing I'm putting together.

Currently when I go into a zone and the NPCs load (let's say Whiterun), my mod is working fine.  Then when I go into an inn or leave Whiterun, and then come back into the zone they're still the same.  But if I travel a far distance (like back to Riverwood) and come back, my change has been made.  So is there a way to make it so that everytime I come into the zone the NPCs are refreshed?

Hope that makes sense. 

Is there an INI file (like the SkyrimPrefs) where I can always tell it to unload the zone like I've traveled real far even though I'm only one new zone away or something?

Archived