Others asking you for sex?

Hi there, firstly i just want to say, what an amazing job the creator(s) of wickedwhims has done and all those who have made the animations for it. Thank you for such an amazing mod!

I play sims with a single character only, i don't know why but i just find it more immersive playing with just a single character, that means i only have one sim in my household. But when i first got wickedwhims which was a few days ago, my first mod by the way, i tested it with a household of more than 1 sim. Whilst i was testing it a message popped up saying that one of the sims in the household would like to have sex with another household member, not sure if it was the one i was controlling. When i went back to playing with only a single sim, i never got that message pop up again, even when being around other sims who were flirty and had a high romance meter with my sim. So i decided to make another household but this time with only two sims and i looked through all the settings options several times and made sure the right ones were selected. Like allow sims to have random sex etc. but even after doing that never did the other sim in my household asked my sim for sex even though they were married. I played with them for like a day in real life time wise and never got the option that my spouse would like sex with me. So i guess my question is what settings do i need to activate in order for my sim to get asked to have sex because i feel as though it isn't realistic if i am the one that always has to start the sex. Oh and another setting just came to my mind which is something like 'sims start sex after romantic interactions' that doesn't seem to work for me neither. Before posting here i've looked for this information online and couldn't find it. I've also looked on official website of wickedwhims and went through all the settings on the website but couldn't find anything. Sorry for such a long message, thank you for spending time to read it.

Just to make it clear, i'm asking what i need to do to get other sims to ask my sim for sex, being random sims or even ones in the same household.

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies trying to help. <3

From my experience, you don't need to do anything other than have your sims in a relationship. I had a married couple and they were proposing sex to each other without me doing anything. My advice to you would be going into the settings and enabling all the settings you see (like incest) to see if that does anything.

Thank you for your reply. So it is possible for others to ask your sim for sex! I think i'm going to remove wickedwhims mod folder and download it again but this time i won't change any settings because last time i changed a few settings and maybe because of that i messed up. I'll post back here updating you guys if it worked.

After getting a fresh copy of the mod and running sims without changing any settings, i loaded up a gamesave with two sims in a household which were married. I kept their needs up and forwarded time, nothing happened other than the other sim coming to kiss or talk to my sim. So i decided to add a third sim to the house hold and took control over them, to my surprise the married couple began having some fun together ;P

But that involved me controlling another sim to happen. So i removed that third sim i added and went back to playing. My spouse would have fun on their own but not come and ask me. So from what i can tell from my experience is that the sim you're controlling won't get asked for sex but other sims in your household will. If anyone has had the sim they're controlling get asked for sex i would love to know because that's something i'm trying to happen in my game, If that's not possible then please let me know so i can stop looking for answers. Thank you!

• 11 months later...

I read your problem and I have the opposite of it.  I have two teenage sims madly in love with each other, but I have to disable autonomy every sim day. or they will not have time to do homework. The sex goes on and on and there is no time for skill development.

It really is strange; In the previous new game they were heavily busy with sex outside the lot and strangers, and an other time they don't get out at all. I tried importing and exporting the same settings over and over again, but the outcome is different in every new game. I am very confused and I think there is an unstable factor in the game like sometimes vampires visit you 3 or 4 times a week and in other times they don't visit for almost a sim month.

WickedWhims and Loverslab are great, or otherwise I would have been bored about The Sims 4 long time agon.

Archived