sex animations not working, please help

been trying this for like 2 weeks now...doesnt matter what i do i cant fix the no animations. all the characters do is get naked and merge into eachother as the moaning sounds plays. im playing on skyrim SE by the way. i have sexlab, and other sex animation mods yet FNIS says i have no mods this is what it looks like:

FNIS Behavior V7.3.1 XXL   4/26/2018 7:23:17 PM
Generator: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\FNIS Behavior SE 7_3_1 XXL-3038-7-3-1\FNIS Behavior SE 7.3.1 XXL\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.3.1 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)
people.....please help me..

1 minute ago, anelobando said:

been trying this for like 2 weeks now...doesnt matter what i do i cant fix the no animations. all the characters do is get naked and merge into eachother as the moaning sounds plays. im playing on skyrim SE by the way. i have sexlab, and other sex animation mods yet FNIS says i have no mods this is what it looks like:

FNIS Behavior V7.3.1 XXL   4/26/2018 7:23:17 PM
Generator: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\FNIS Behavior SE 7_3_1 XXL-3038-7-3-1\FNIS Behavior SE 7.3.1 XXL\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.3.1 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)
people.....please help me..

You have to run FNIS under Mod Organizer (MO).  If MO hasn't run to set up the virtual file system then all FNIS is going to see is the vanilla folders with no mods installed.

Delete that FNIS shortcut from your desktop, it is a temptation to run FNIS the wrong way.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

You have to run FNIS under Mod Organizer (MO).  If MO hasn't run to set up the virtual file system then all FNIS is going to see is the vanilla folders with no mods installed.

Delete that FNIS shortcut from your desktop, it is a temptation to run FNIS the wrong way.

alright. ill give it a go and see what happens. every time i run FNIS is from my MO though

11 hours ago, anelobando said:

well still nothing. i honestly dont know what im doing wrong. FNIS doesnt load any of the animations i have downloaded....and when i run FNIS from the MO as i normally do it looks the same

Look at the left panel in MO.  Have you checked the checkboxes next to the mods you've installed?  If you haven't, those mods are not enabled and are not added to the virtual file system.

Sorry if I seem to be going over very simple basics, I have no way of telling what you've done or how adept you are at this so lacking any information about your setup I have to assume that it's something really simple.

I was staring at your fnis start message trying to figure out why it had extra lines about a generator- could it be that your fnis has a second layer of folder structure (or third for that matter which it looks like)? Stab in the dark as I otherwise have no helpful tips but could it be that because your fnis isn't in the standard folder structure the way MO is supposed to read it doesn't work?

On 4/28/2018 at 7:57 AM, sheltrs said:

I was staring at your fnis start message trying to figure out why it had extra lines about a generator- could it be that your fnis has a second layer of folder structure (or third for that matter which it looks like)? Stab in the dark as I otherwise have no helpful tips but could it be that because your fnis isn't in the standard folder structure the way MO is supposed to read it doesn't work?

which is the fnis standard folder? 

Archived