Sex lab gets extremely buggy after a fair amount of gameplay.

Sex lab gets extremely buggy after I play long enough to reach around level forty. Whenever I press the tild key it says things like true,false,true, and of course I says false. Things will happen after a very long time like the npc will be standing on a bed while moaning or having sex by himself in a bed. Does anyone know what my problem is, or how I can fix it?

Another question, does anyone know of any sexlab mods that make noises that are much more realistic?, and what I mean by that is slapping sounds.

Personally, I have found that less is more in Skyrim with Sexlab mods installed or really any heavily scripted mods.  Things tend to get into conflict over time and game bloat happens as scripts swell the a save game's size.  There are always cleaners but they can have mixed results.  You can always reduce what you have and restart.  Having 350 sex animations loaded up is probably overkill since the game can only pull so many at one time.  Here's what I use:

Sexlab

Defeat & dependencies

Aroused

Lovers Comfort

TDF Prostitution

SL Animation Loader

1-3 additional animation sets

I will sometimes restart a game and add in mods like Sisterhood of Dibella, Simple Slavery, Eager NPCs, but I might remove another optional mod.  I never run Paradise Valley or Luxury Suite because those mods, though amazing, are taxing on most systems.

Most of them time now since having played this game 100s of times is add a dungeon generator mod and dive into them or add bandit camps.

Like I said Simple is better IMHO.

2 hours ago, Tigerblue51 said:

Sex lab gets extremely buggy after I play long enough to reach around level forty. Whenever I press the tild key it says things like true,false,true, and of course I says false. Things will happen after a very long time like the npc will be standing on a bed while moaning or having sex by himself in a bed. Does anyone know what my problem is, or how I can fix it?

Another question, does anyone know of any sexlab mods that make noises that are much more realistic?, and what I mean by that is slapping sounds.

You probably need to provide more information for people to be able to help you in detail - a papyrus log at the very least.  That way we can at least see if your game is having script problems or errors.

One thing to check that doesn't need more information however:  Do you have HDT High Heels System installed?  If the answer is yes, do you have the "Clear High Heels height" option selected in Sexlab's MCM menu?  If also yes, try turning off that option. 

As your character levels they start getting lots of magic effects on them, especially if you use mods.  For Sexlab to try to remove the HDT High Heels effect, it needs to scan *all* of the magic effects on the actors, so it starts taking a long time for the player character even if they are not wearing any heels.  This can be avoided by disabling the clear height option and/or uninstalling HDT HH (and using NIO High Heels instead, which does not have this problem with Sexlab).

Thankyou both and yes I do have the HDT high heels so I'll turn that off and see what happens. To the first reply, funny thing, I have very few sexlab mods. I'm curious about animations like I like very realistic types. Semi aggressive, yet not aggressive if that makes sense ?

Archived