Defiler Wings 1.4.1 English translation (not machine)

love.rpy
97 [game.girl.name] заторможенно кивает. В её голосе сквозит обречённость.
131 175 game.girl 'Не, чушь. Ты и в подмётки не годишься этой жалкой ящерице.'
166 Пусть дракон подавится, ящерица облезлая. Трахни меня!

228 271 Кажется, [game.girl.name] спуталась с человеком. Верность мяса дракона не интересует... но игра может быть забавной!
260 Причинение боли - лишь средство, а не самоцель. От моих опытов ещё ни один из подопытных не умирал... в смысле, в своём уме - не умирал. (the last part is not clear)
338 После [game.dragon.name] и [game.girl.love.name] мирно поговорили за жизнь, полакомившись телом их общей любовницы. [game.girl.name] - истинный деликатес!

97 [game.girl.name] nods slowly with occasional twitches. Her voice is filled with desperation. (basically - заторможенность - is not a common word and is used to describe down syndrome but obviously not within the context of the phrase, these i came with - slow nodding / nods while twitching. Both of these are right).

131 175 [game.girl] 'No, what rubbish. You can't even begin to compare to that pathetic lizard.'

166 Let dragon choke on this, stupid lizard. Fuck me! ((Not Me! Her! Ah for the love of...) Okay sorry, I am hitting a snag here. This line comes in three highlights - 1. "166 Let dragon choke on his jealousy", 2. "random insult." Shedding skin lizard just doesn't really translate, 3. "Do IT!"))

228 271 It seems, [game.girl.name] is dating another human. The dragon has no interest in loyalty... but the it could prove an interesting game. ('dating' should be written in a more carefree manner. Unfortunately I don't command english well enough to be able to write it the way I'd like to see it and google is of no help.) 

260 Inflicting pain - is merely a tool, not the goal. No one has died yet from my experiments... I mean, not while sane - that is. (a tricky line to translate no doubt. But I think I got it right, they all go insane from torture and die.)

338 Afterwards [game.dragon.name] and [game.girl.love.name] talked about trivia, all the while dinning on their mutual lover. [game.girl.name] - was quite a delicacy! (Disgusting, and also - ewww.)

7 hours ago, Akmed said:

You can't even begin to compare to that pathetic lizard.

I'm still a bit unsure. :)Does this mean that you are better than the dragon?

Anyway, I made some really bad guesses this time, so thanks for clearing them up.

After rereading the text, you know... I am unsure myself tbf. It does sound to be said in a more derogatory manner though. But the context of the event suggests otherwise. So do with it what you will because, as i've said, the writing is incredibly bad in that scene. Or wait, I was planning on writing it but forgot. Nvm.

Spoiler

love.rpy
385 [game.girl.love.name] презрительно пинает беспомощное тело [game.girl.name_r]. Алхимик дал бы хорошую цену за инвалидку, вот только нечего и думать вынести её из логова! (the second sentence is not clear)

385 [game.girl.love.name] disdainfully kicks at the helpless body of [game.girl.name_r]. The Alchemist would have given a nice price for the cripple, but it's just unreasonable to think of carrying her out of the lair. / (but it's simply unthinkable of carrying her out of the lair.)

Spoiler

love.rpy
589 590 Благодаря своему распущенному и хитрому нраву [game.girl.name] быстро вписалась в новое место.

589 590 Due to her wanton and devious nature [game.girl.name] soon felt at home in the new place.

My best work yet! Ha-Ha! / But you can pretty much change Wanton and Devious to anything that fits the narration better, I initially was going to write something else but after googling thesaurus saw too many ways to describe it. Not sure which one fits a person better. The line after [] is what I see when people describe someone quickly getting the hang of things, so I used it.

18 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

love.rpy
589 590 Благодаря своему распущенному и хитрому нраву [game.girl.name] быстро вписалась в новое место.

589 590 Due to her wanton and devious nature [game.girl.name] soon felt at home in the new place.

My best work yet! Ha-Ha! / But you can pretty much change Wanton and Devious to anything that fits the narration better, I initially was going to write something else but after googling thesaurus saw too many ways to describe it. Not sure which one fits a person better. The line after [] is what I see when people describe someone quickly getting the hang of things, so I used it.

Thanks, it was better again than my guesses.

Spoiler

love.rpy
731 ...всезлейший и безжалостнейший [game.dragon.fullname]!
733 Моя радость беспредельна, а счастье безмерно. Приветствую, о [game.dragon.fullname], могущественный владетель Королевства и сопредельных стран, которого из Вселенной... (I think I have this, but I'm unsure about the second sentence)
734 Кхм. Разумеется, я хотел сказать - сапоги которого попирают Вселенную! (continuation of 733)
764 Понимаю. Немногие из моих сородичей изучают ваш язык.
791 [game.girl.name] осторожно гладит ящерика по плечу. Чувствуется, что этот жест для неё в новинку. По крайней мере, пока.

731 ...most wicked and merciless [game.dragon.fullname]!

733 My joy is unbound and my pleasure is limitless. Greetings o'mighty [game.dragon.fullname], the master of Kingdom and its adjacent countries, whose Stars... 

734 Khm. Of course, I wanted to say - whose reach extend to the Stars! (I went a bit astray on the text since you most certainly have it right and the last sentence only means to describe someone whose ego grew out of his boots. It is something stroke an ego in russian, Kinda.)

764 I understand. Not many of my kin learn your tongue. (language)

791 [game.girl.name] is carefully caresses the lizard by it's shoulder. It seems, that motion is a novelty for her. At least, for now.

17 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

love.rpy
731 ...всезлейший и безжалостнейший [game.dragon.fullname]!
733 Моя радость беспредельна, а счастье безмерно. Приветствую, о [game.dragon.fullname], могущественный владетель Королевства и сопредельных стран, которого из Вселенной... (I think I have this, but I'm unsure about the second sentence)
734 Кхм. Разумеется, я хотел сказать - сапоги которого попирают Вселенную! (continuation of 733)
764 Понимаю. Немногие из моих сородичей изучают ваш язык.
791 [game.girl.name] осторожно гладит ящерика по плечу. Чувствуется, что этот жест для неё в новинку. По крайней мере, пока.

731 ...most wicked and merciless [game.dragon.fullname]!

733 My joy is unbound and my pleasure is limitless. Greetings o'mighty [game.dragon.fullname], the master of Kingdom and its adjacent countries, whose Stars... 

734 Khm. Of course, I wanted to say - whose reach extend to the Stars! (I went a bit astray on the text since you most certainly have it right and the last sentence only means to describe someone whose ego grew out of his boots. It is something stroke an ego in russian, Kinda.)

764 I understand. Not many of my kin learn your tongue. (language)

791 [game.girl.name] is carefully caresses the lizard by it's shoulder. It seems, that motion is a novelty for her. At least, for now.

Thanks, Akmed.

I used several of your lines, but I used my version on the 733 734, because it continues in 735 as well. I also used my version for 791, because your sounds strange. :)

Spoiler

love.rpy
1009 Тогда забирай этот шлак и катись к ангелу! (I guess the angel bit is some Russian expression)

1009 Then take this trash and go back to the angel!

I just browsed through some of the game's folders and haven't found a character called - Angel. And there is no such saying in russian so I am not entirely sure who came up with that... because it sounds a lot like the usual cursing akin to 'get lost' or 'get out of my sight', both of which are more in lieu with what is happening.

p.s. You should know by now that my english is far from good! xD

22 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

love.rpy
1009 Тогда забирай этот шлак и катись к ангелу! (I guess the angel bit is some Russian expression)

1009 Then take this trash and go back to the angel!

I just browsed through some of the game's folders and haven't found a character called - Angel. And there is no such saying in russian so I am not entirely sure who came up with that... because it sounds a lot like the usual cursing akin to 'get lost' or 'get out of my sight', both of which are more in lieu with what is happening.

p.s. You should know by now that my english is far from good! xD

Hey, Akmed.

I asked a secret expert, and he/she says that the line means "go to heaven" as opposed to "go to hell".  I'll use "get out of here" for now, but consider using his/her line.

Spoiler

love.rpy
1075 В борьбе обретём мы право своё!

1075 In battle we will take what is rightfully ours! / Only in battle will we be liberated!

I see, yeah with the help of some context from love.rpy I can see that 1009 should sound gentler than how it's worded in russian. Instead of get lost it should be "Then take that trash and do as you like." / "do what you want." go to heaven still sounds extremely odd when he grants her permission to take the charred body of another girl and leave his lair.

Spoiler

love.rpy
1387 Не бойся! Мой дядя - самых честных правил, вот увидишь!
1391 uncle.name = 'Дядя самых честных правил' (to help with 1387)
1423 [game.girl.name]! Племяшечка! Я так рад, что выбрала себе такого замечательного мужа, который, без сомнения, станет лучшим счетоводом на моей мануфактуре! (the 1st word)
1432 Смею надеяться, положительно. Монстр, влюбившийся в человеческую девушку и перешедший на сторону людей... Отважные рыцари найдут в этом доблесть, прекрасные дамы - романтику. А произвести при дворе фурор я, буду надеяться, сумею. (the last sentence is not clear)

1387 Don't be afraid! My uncle is of the most honest types, you will see!

1391 uncle.name = 'Most honest Uncle'

1423 [game.girl.name]! My niece! I am so happy you have found such a wonderful husband which, without a doubt, will become the best accountant on my manufactory!

1432 I hope, their reactions would favor him. A monster that fell in love with a human woman and took our side... Noble knights will discover valor, and beautiful Dames will call it - romantic. And make it sensational, let's hope, I will manage. (first line is from the context before 1432, they discussing whenever the court would favor her new husband or not. Furor in russian means something 'loud that could draw attention')

I am sorely missing Light's contribution to this topic.

On 8/6/2018 at 7:17 PM, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

love.rpy
1387 Не бойся! Мой дядя - самых честных правил, вот увидишь!
1391 uncle.name = 'Дядя самых честных правил' (to help with 1387)
1423 [game.girl.name]! Племяшечка! Я так рад, что выбрала себе такого замечательного мужа, который, без сомнения, станет лучшим счетоводом на моей мануфактуре! (the 1st word)
1432 Смею надеяться, положительно. Монстр, влюбившийся в человеческую девушку и перешедший на сторону людей... Отважные рыцари найдут в этом доблесть, прекрасные дамы - романтику. А произвести при дворе фурор я, буду надеяться, сумею. (the last sentence is not clear)

1387 Don't be afraid! My uncle is of the most honest types, you will see!

1391 uncle.name = 'Most honest Uncle'

1423 [game.girl.name]! My niece! I am so happy you have found such a wonderful husband which, without a doubt, will become the best accountant on my manufactory!

1432 I hope, their reactions would favor him. A monster that fell in love with a human woman and took our side... Noble knights will discover valor, and beautiful Dames will call it - romantic. And make it sensational, let's hope, I will manage. (first line is from the context before 1432, they discussing whenever the court would favor her new husband or not. Furor in russian means something 'loud that could draw attention')

I am sorely missing Light's contribution to this topic.

Thanks, these are good. And don't sweat it, you help a tremendous amount by yourself.

Spoiler

hope.rpy
63 Ученик какого-то тёмного мага пытается принести в жертву демонам крестьянку. Девица кричит и отбивается, ученик краснеет, извиняется и мямлит. Тем не менее, если ему не помешать, он доведёт ритуал до конца. (the last sentence needs a second opinion)
144 Почему бы и нет? Одно крыло - или что там у меня есть? - там, другое... тоже там.

63 A disciple of some dark mage is trying to sacrifice peasant girl to the demons. The girl screams and repels his advances, disciple blush crimson, apologize and mumbles. Regardless, if he is not stopped, he will complete his ritual. (I find second sentence to be oddly worded. From the last sentence it seems to me that he is the one to mumble and apologize. But... it makes more sense for the girl to beg for life while he is growing red in the face from exertion to hold the girl and complete the ritual.)

144 Why not? One wing - or whatever else do I have in there?... - there, whatever is there. / there, other things... are also there.

Spoiler

hope.rpy
227 Сгинь, гнусное порождение безд...  (I'm guessing the bezd is a longer word.)
228 Ангел осекается, повинуясь лёгкому взмаху изящной девичьей ручки.

227 Be gone, despicable spawn of the void! (or '...')

228 Angel stops, obeying a small wave of delicate girl's hand.

50 minutes ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hope.rpy
227 Сгинь, гнусное порождение безд...  (I'm guessing the bezd is a longer word.)
228 Ангел осекается, повинуясь лёгкому взмаху изящной девичьей ручки.

227 Be gone, despicable spawn of the void! (or '...')

228 Angel stops, obeying a small wave of delicate girl's hand.

Thanks, I added the second one.

Spoiler

hope.rpy
337 Чтобы я ещё хоть раз хоть когда-нибудь связался с этим отродьем бездны...
539 559 612 Ясненько... (might worth to check the file for context)

337 Bah, so that I ever have to work with another spawn of the void... (so this is a difficult line for me to translate, after googling a bit I couldn't find it's proper equivalent of this saying in english.)

539 Got it. / Understood. / Okay. - they all seem to be used for an option to advanced dialogues. I guess going with - Okay... - would be best.

8 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hope.rpy
337 Чтобы я ещё хоть раз хоть когда-нибудь связался с этим отродьем бездны...
539 559 612 Ясненько... (might worth to check the file for context)

337 Bah, so that I ever have to work with another spawn of the void... (so this is a difficult line for me to translate, after googling a bit I couldn't find it's proper equivalent of this saying in english.)

539 Got it. / Understood. / Okay. - they all seem to be used for an option to advanced dialogues. I guess going with - Okay... - would be best.

Thanks, Akmed. I think my version was better for 337, so I left that in.

Spoiler

hope.rpy
880 Навалиться на Архитота всей своей массой ({color=#ff8100}дробящий{/color} урон

880 Use all your weight to crush Archiot underneath you. ({color=#ff8100}crushing{/color} damage

I guess the crushing damage should remain in russian, but I am not 100% sure. If you change the name of the value it won't change the calculation behind it anyway. Right?

3 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hope.rpy
880 Навалиться на Архитота всей своей массой ({color=#ff8100}дробящий{/color} урон

880 Use all your weight to crush Archiot underneath you. ({color=#ff8100}crushing{/color} damage

I guess the crushing damage should remain in russian, but I am not 100% sure. If you change the name of the value it won't change the calculation behind it anyway. Right?

No, that is part of the text. It is just colored.

Spoiler

hope.rpy
955 Легионы Архитота уничктокха-кха-кха... (I guess he wanted to say "destroy", but died)

955 Architota's legions will destro...*cough*-*cough* (you guessed 100% right, Kxa is usually written for coughing)

Spoiler

hope.rpy
1338 Тьфу, нервы ни к ангелу. Пойду кого-нить съем.

1338 Ugh, nerves to haven. Gonna go eat someone. (1st is usually said as - nerves shot to hell; but I can't even think of how these sentences should be called so I can't google their references. It a simple saying in russian meaning 'my nerves are playing tricks on me / this situation is making me anxious'. 2nd the context is making him nervous and he is trying to eat his anxiety away.)

2 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hope.rpy
1338 Тьфу, нервы ни к ангелу. Пойду кого-нить съем.

1338 Ugh, nerves to haven. Gonna go eat someone. (1st is usually said as - nerves shot to hell; but I can't even think of how these sentences should be called so I can't google their references. It a simple saying in russian meaning 'my nerves are playing tricks on me / this situation is making me anxious'. 2nd the context is making him nervous and he is trying to eat his anxiety away.)

Thanks, I guessed right this time.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

knight.rpy
101 Сивка-Бурка, вещая каурка, не оглядываясь, скачет прочь. (some kind of horse from folk-tales?)

101 Sivka-Burka, prophetic kaurka, without looking back, gallops away. (yeap, a horse.)

2 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

knight.rpy
101 Сивка-Бурка, вещая каурка, не оглядываясь, скачет прочь. (some kind of horse from folk-tales?)

101 Sivka-Burka, prophetic kaurka, without looking back, gallops away. (yeap, a horse.)

Thanks, but what is kaurka?