On 8/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, BananaTim said:

Hey, just a quick question regarding your other mod. Did you delete you Sexy Texture Project Mod? I can't seem to find it. (Sorry if I'm annoying you with this, I just really liked the mod and want to know what's happened to it)

Hello, I am really sorry but I don't think I have them anymore. At least when I last checked couldn't find the folder ...
Had some issues with win10 so there was multiple re-installing since I made those textures, and propably forget to save it. That's why I also removed the tattoo only version from nexus... without the files I can't fix or update anything.. only make it again from scratch. Which would took lots of hours to paint  :/

maybe someone from the comment section still have them 

16 hours ago, etalik said:

Hello, I am really sorry but I don't think I have them anymore. At least when I last checked couldn't find the folder ...
Had some issues with win10 so there was multiple re-installing since I made those textures, and propably forget to save it. That's why I also removed the tattoo only version from nexus... without the files I can't fix or update anything.. only make it again from scratch. Which would took lots of hours to paint  :/

maybe someone from the comment section still have them 

Ah, alright. Sorry that happened to you but I'm glad I know what happened to it :D Don't worry about redoing it unless you want to. Modding should be fun, not stressful. If anyone has the nexus version, could you maybe share it with me?

20 hours ago, BananaTim said:

Ah, alright. Sorry that happened to you but I'm glad I know what happened to it :D Don't worry about redoing it unless you want to. Modding should be fun, not stressful. If anyone has the nexus version, could you maybe share it with me?

Well I was planning to make a new body texture for uunp, but that's gonna take a while. Currently working on something else...

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've combinded the moaning from LevelupSFX_V2 with the music/ambient sound from LevelupSFX. Sounds pretty nice together. May I post this here for others?