View File
-------------Great news,from Chines 9dm commity, friend had test out how to stop playing:

Alt+Tab Go out to desktop, will Stop the Playing
 Go back to Game, can choose film again.

The projector was temperoly located in the yard of Highland Park, can play video like game start video, full screen, can not stop.
The sample video are three MVs,
   Loving of Kangmei, Zoo Topia and AOA Miniskirt.
The video was put in the dir data\video, use the in-game bik format, convert with RAtools.
Here are the scripts used for playing:

Scriptname DVHPProjectorControlPanel extends ObjectReference 
{ObjectReference}Message property DVHPProjectorControlMessage AutoEvent OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)  int ibutton = DVHPProjectorControlMessage.Show()  If (ibutton == 0)
   Game.PlayBink("film1.bik")
    elseif (ibutton == 1)
   Game.PlayBink("film2.bik")
    elseif (ibutton == 2)
   Game.PlayBink("film3.bik")
    elseif (ibutton ==3)
   return                                endif  endEvent
with messagebox in the pictures, anybody can edit it without permission, just a projector model, an activator and a script with prepared films, and can seperate out.

Baidunetdisk:

and with the little 7Z size file here in this site on the download page, was the script edited, that can stop the video play with hitting the "ESC" key.

----------------------update 2
Baidunetdisk:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1vGXtbXtpUiolLLiR_6BLHA
Use this update, should rename the old film name in the data\video,or the old file can not be played.
film1.bik rename to Love of KM.bik
film2.bik rename to ZooTopia.bik
film3.bik rename to MiniSkirt.bik

Add three new sample film, and edited the esp and script, now point to the projector, the file name will show.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/20/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

2 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

Kinda my whole point. Never heard of it and there's no link.

:classic_biggrin:

The origin hignland park was from MOdgames, the same style mod are also two: OceanView and Aboveclound, if you are interested, you can go there and download the other two. But the word in the mod was Russian. I copied the editid to rename them, if you need the two esps, tell me, I will post here.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...