Sexout - Cant move after being assaulted (sexually)

Ive had pretty much everything working with the sexout, unethical deeds etc, its just when my char gets sexually assaulted, the animation plays as normal but as soon as it ends my character stands back up and the I can then only move the camera up and down not being able to move or even bring up the pip boy, so I have to reload everytime this happens, its such a shame when it does this. Any help from someone would be amazing.

• 2 years later...
On 4/16/2018 at 12:48 PM, kylus said:

Ive had pretty much everything working with the sexout, unethical deeds etc, its just when my char gets sexually assaulted, the animation plays as normal but as soon as it ends my character stands back up and the I can then only move the camera up and down not being able to move or even bring up the pip boy, so I have to reload everytime this happens, its such a shame when it does this. Any help from someone would be amazing.

Ive been having the same problem, the animation goes perfectly and then they both hit the ground but when i stand back up I vant move

2 hours ago, LvciLu said:

Ive been having the same problem, the animation goes perfectly and then they both hit the ground but when i stand back up I vant move

To see if it's something script related, when you are stuck you could open the console and write:

ENABLEPLAYERCONTROLS 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

(they are 7 ones, with a space between any of them)

19 hours ago, A.J. said:

To see if it's something script related, when you are stuck you could open the console and write:

ENABLEPLAYERCONTROLS 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

(they are 7 ones, with a space between any of them)

I tried this and it didnt work but i realized i can use my pipboy , wait, and still use my hot bar; but even when i use no clip to move i just lift up slowly

Lift up? uhm... open the console and write:

PLAYER.GETPOS X

It will tell you your X coordinate, let's say it's 1000 for example

Now try with Setpos to move your character a little, i.e. 50 units more or less than the value it gave you, and following my example this would be:

PLAYER.SETPOS X 1050

You should see your character moving a bit, in a direction. When you close the console, you should expect one of these 2 behaviours, and I would like to know which one:

- The player stays in that precise position, and the issue persists

- The player jumps back in the previous position, and the issue persists

• 2 months later...