Replacer Interior Decorating aka LB-ID

View File

videoĀ https://vimeo.com/265888929

Ā Replacer Ā Interior Decorating aka LB-ID

Video:https://youtu.be/Z1B5iUVjj_M

Adds 28Ā paintingsĀ .

Did 7Ā option packages paintings:

1.LBInteriorDecorating(armando huerta)

2.LBInteriorDecorating(Julius Zimmerman)

3.LBInteriorDecorating(luxurious asses)

4.LBInteriorDecorating(Blackadder)

5.LBInteriorDecorating(elves)

6.LBInteriorDecorating(Jiggly girls)

7.LBInteriorDecorating(fantasy)Ā (without fanaticism - can be used even by children).

Author original mod:Little Baron.

Link to the originalĀ https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12643

Description from the original:

Adds variety to glazed pottery, adds varied flower
pots and planters throughout civilized Skyrim
small purchaseable statues, player placeable paintings,
and miscellaneous gew-gaws for your home decorating pleasure.

WHAT DOES IT DO?!

Adds variety to glazed pottery, adds varied flower
Ā pots and planters throughout civilized Skyrim,Ā 
small purchaseable statues, player placeable paintings,
Ā and miscellaneous gew-gaws for your home decorating pleasure.

Also adds a bit of dirt to the large empty pots in places
Ā like Proudshire Manor, removes many of the ugly 'wall baskets'Ā 

HOW TO USE IT:

For the most part everything operates like normal in-game clutter,
Ā with the exception that all the custom objects are bottom heavy so they are much easier to move around.

Paintings are special objects: When you drop one into the world,
Ā after about a second it will re-align itself so it is facing you
Ā and will remain stuck in the air. If you click on it you will be
Ā given a menu which will allow you to move it around and even re-size it (see the screenshot).

The merchants who carry the decorative goods are:

Belethor of Belethor's General Goods
Sayma of Bits & Pieces in Solitude
Lisbet of Arnlief & Sons in Markarth
Birna of Birna's Oddments in Winterhold
Revyn of Sadri's Used Wares in Windhelm
Bersi of The Pawned Prawn in Riften
Tonilia in the Ragged Flagon in Riften

Tonilia will also sell a few items that would be considered 'illegal' in Skyrim, such as daedric statues.

Merchant's 'decorative' stock changes every few days.

CONFLICTS?

This mod does not touch any cell or NPC directly. The merchants get their new items via a script,
Ā the wall baskets are eliminated via .nif trickery and the glazed objects alter themselves via scripting again.
Ā In short there should be almost no conflicts with other mods, unless they alter the following base item forms:Ā 

Glazed02Jug01 GlazedPotteryBase01 GlazedPotteryBase02 GlazedPotteryBase03 GlazedBowl01
GlazedBowl02 GlazedGoblet01 GlazedJugLarge01 GlazedJugSmall01 GlazedPlate01 GlazedPot01
GlazedPot02 BasketClosed01 WallBasket01 WallBasket03 WallBasketHex02 WallBasketLarge02

KNOWN ISSUES:

Rarely the process of creating a room full of replaced glazed clutter results in
Ā a few items getting knocked out of place. Also, if you are paying close attention
Ā when you enter a new location you will see the glazed clutter getting replaced within
Ā the first few seconds after entering. This was coded on purpose in the interest of game stability.

Rarely you may move a painting far enough into a wall that after 'finishing' it
Ā (and even though you can still see the painting) the painting is no longer accessible.
Ā Make sure you're happy with the placement before clicking 'finish', just in case!

If you un-install this mod, any place you visited prior to a save where the pottery
Ā was changed will be devoid of any pottery. Try this mod out, and if for some reason
Ā you don't like it, revert to a save you made before you installed it.

Using Jaxonz PositionerĀ https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583,
Ā you can hang these glorious paintings in your player-homes.

INSTALLATIONĀ 

Set only one of the seven options.

Requirements

SKSE 1.7.1 and above,
SkyU

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/16/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE 1.7.1 and above, SkyU
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Today I download all the package, and found all the package have the same dir strcture and the the same name of files, so I thought they can not be installed together, so I just gather the texture files from this packge, save in the dir "Art Galley 140" posted before, and want to add it to mod Ā "Art Galley 140" with CK.

Ā 

The old picture was edit form one of the painting, I changed the editid, name and model in the activator col and miscitem col, it worked.

Ā 

The newly picture I edit in CK, I also changed the editid, the name and model, even the propety of the script, but based on the old picture, and also drag the new ones to the formlist. While in game, looked right in bag, but when I drop it and want to hang it, it showed the old paiting as the base I edited the new one. Why could this happen?

before.png

now.png

Sorry for my english. I just confess through an interpreter.
1.In the description stated - install only one option out of seven.
2. Little Barons Interior Decorating aka LB-ID is not compatible with Art Galley 140 and can not be installed together.
3. In the CK, replacing the frames and the pictures themselves were not engaged.
4. I stand in the game Art Galley 140 but the mod in Russian (if someone could make it in the Aghlia I replaced the pictures for any of your desire) and more
one small problem with Art Galley 140 in Pictures5in1.Esp For some vanilla wall decorations -
WallBasket01
WallBasket03
WallBasketHex02
WallBasketLarge02
were reassigned meshes. They are not displayed in the game at all.
5. I understand you've caught the bug. Treatment is to remove the Art Galley 140, go into the game and save in a new slot, exit the game and clean the save game with the "Save Tool" program, enter the game and save to a new slot, exit game and reinstall the original Art Galley 140.
6. If you want to replace paintings in the Art Galley 140 with those in these seven packages - a video instruction on this site under the link https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5129-replacer-narrativeloot-paintings-and- frames /
in uploading files.
If you explain on your fingers - take a picture of seven packages-click on it
right-click - click on properties - delete the original name and enter the name of the picture from Art Galley 140 (the one you want to replace) and replace it.
And so order what pictures you want in Art Galley 140 - I'll try.

I copied the esp file, and give it a new name, clean the new esp, left only the miscobj I added from your work "Ā luxurious asses", use jaxon moving tool to hang it as the picture showed, the glass wall I prepared. And the jaxon moveing tool is more flexiable for using than that moving tools in art galley 140.

Ā 

Thanks again for gathering so many sexy paitings, hoping more

Ā 

and good luck and enjoy in the game world.

å¤§å±č‚”.png

Very nice - I'm thrilled. If you have Art Gallery Skyrim 140 in English and with your frameworkĀ textures (and even remake the shape of all frames to rectangular ones) upload the archive to my email address: varfolomeybely@yandex.ru
You could make a very nice mod with a swimming pool, glass walls and paintings on them.
I will upload the resource - more pictures in the dds. format for replacement.