Dead Island : Riptide

Mailamea

Basically DL2. Don't confuse it as a DLC, its the next installment of the series.

[video=youtube]

Trailer just came out today, ill post in links when I'm not on phone.

Trailer is somehow similar but gives us false promises, no drama is present in gameplay of the previous one whatsoever.

But I know I'm gonna play this, since I played 1 and its ryder dlc.

So what do you think about Riptide?

Well Dead Island was just another version of Left for Dead so it's not that great.

While I did like L4D 1 and 2, I liked Dead Island much, much more! I really can't explain why but I just did. Different strokes for different folks I guess.....:D

Obviously, I am tickled pink to see a new DI game!

Oh, I would agree that DI copied some of L4D's design. They would have been stupid not to. Hell L4D sold a bazillon copies didn't it! :)

I like the more sand box style of DI. I also like that the dead were just zombies for the most part. I didn't like the whole smokers and stuff in L4D. I guess it just felt more "pure" to me. DI just seemed to fit my zombie fetish better the L4D.

Now I also enjoyed Dead Rising 2 more than any of the L4D games. I guess I am just an oddball....:)

Regardless of what you may think about the 1st Dead Island game or this upcoming one, one thing we can all agree on: They make freaking Awesome Trailers!!!!

Seriously, the trailer for the first game was just freaking epic! This one isn't quite as good, but still better than most!

You have to give props to a game developer, that from the very first trailer screams "Fuck Happy Endings!"

Archived