Mod Organizer FNIS 32 bit problem

hi i just wanna ask some question regarding FNIS because i have installed FNIS 7.4 32 bit as i am using mod organizer and have installed it properly but when i run it via mod organizer its just stuck on ''reading sexlab etc'' and doesnt really move then after that its impossible to click FNIS at all even on the ''X'' button to close it. i have to open task manager just to close it.

and when i run it manually it says its not being run via mod organizer it says its not being run via steam and wont read the files

has anyone encountered this as well?

redownloaded it but still the same

actually its not only on sexlab it fails to generate anything other than when its newly installed

it works fine when it runs the first time after installation but when adding a mod that needs FNIS to run it fails to generate it by simply being stuck on the ''reading'' process and doenst finish it no mater how long i wait

Archived