LastException/LastCrash

Hello again, do you have any cooking mods? I can't remember LOL

Ā 

I remember now,Ā this exception was from one of your old LE's that never got answered.

Ā 

Looks like an outdated mod for a commercial venue, is there a Custom commercial Lot you use regularly?Ā 

20 hours ago, Soulbound said:

Hello again, do you have any cooking mods? I can't remember LOL

Ā 

I remember now,Ā this exception was from one of your old LE's that never got answered.

Ā 

Looks like an outdated mod for a commercial venue, is there a Custom commercial Lot you use regularly?Ā 

I don't have any cooking mods, I had a faster eating mod but I deleted it. I have Windenburg University from this fan packĀ http://redhotchilisimblr.tumblr.com/post/161426478753/with-the-windenburg-university-fan-pack-you-canĀ but I haven't added it to my new save yet. I also downloaded a lab to replace the one in the GTW science career, which if it's one of the two, it's probably that one...I just am trying to figure out what it's called

Edit: This is it the labĀ http://joleyssims.tumblr.com/post/166179457767/peacemaker-ic-bradford-industries-inc-gtw

Nope it's not them, they just add CC. Do you have anyĀ Tuning mods for Commercial lots?

Ā 

To explain what I'mĀ looking for, the LE shows a Situation being created for sims on a Commercial lot. The mod you have is using an outdated statement 'Churn', which basically rotates the simsĀ on the lot, but Sims 4 no longer uses this statement and is throwing an exception.

4 hours ago, Soulbound said:

Nope it's not them, they just add CC. Do you have anyĀ Tuning mods for Commercial lots?

Ā 

To explain what I'mĀ looking for, the LE shows a Situation being created for sims on a Commercial lot. The mod you have is using an outdated statement 'Churn', which basically rotates the simsĀ on the lot, but Sims 4 no longer uses this statement and is throwing an exception.

Hm...I know I have a mod that makes the interrogations for the detective career faster, which is done on a commercial lot. And I use teleport any sims on commercial lots sometimes.Ā Other than that I can't think of anything, but I'll keep combing through my mods (i know this isnt a super effective answer but at latest check there are about 5k items in my mods folder lol)

9 minutes ago, Soulbound said:

You could check the mods folder by creation date, oldest first. This might help, sorry I couldn't be of more helpĀ :confused:

Yeah, that's how I have it. I wish there was a way to sort it by mod type or something lol. No need to apologize, you've been a lot of help!

Archived