Kinky TV

That's very strange, perhaps more detail would help. If not here is a general route to clear up problems you might encounter while adding mods into The Sims 3 (these usually fixes a bunch of other problems as well, not just those related to TV, like faster loading and processing).

1.) Delete all the Cache files in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder. 

Instructions1.thumb.jpg.1508691ba56f498b8b678765dff1ed92.jpg

2.) Re-download the latest version of KinkyWorld available either on here or from Patreon.

3.) Make sure you overwrite it with the old KinkyWorld files you have in your mods folder.

4.) Re download the KinkyWorld TV.package and override it with the file in the KinkyWorld folder.

*That should fix most of the issues you have. Let me know.

9 hours ago, JackiMah324 said:

That's very strange, perhaps more detail would help. If not here is a general route to clear up problems you might encounter while adding mods into The Sims 3 (these usually fixes a bunch of other problems as well, not just those related to TV, like faster loading and processing).

1.) Delete all the Cache files in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder. 

Instructions1.thumb.jpg.1508691ba56f498b8b678765dff1ed92.jpg

2.) Re-download the latest version of KinkyWorld available either on here or from Patreon.

3.) Make sure you overwrite it with the old KinkyWorld files you have in your mods folder.

4.) Re download the KinkyWorld TV.package and override it with the file in the KinkyWorld folder.

*That should fix most of the issues you have. Let me know.

I just did all of it; I'll see if it works now. Thank you :).

1 hour ago, JackiMah324 said:

That means you must have closed the webpage it was being downloaded before it finished downloading and before you transferred it into the KinkyWorld's mod folder. I just re-downloaded the video.package and everything works fine.

I don't know, but I'll see what happens next time I go to download it; thanks though :smile:

Archived