Treasure Hunter Claire [Available July 20th][English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA]

chiakisan

Hi everyone,

After the success of our first game, Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~, we were fortunate enough to acquire another license from famed circle, Acerola. I'd like to present Kagura Games' next game, "Treasure Hunter Claire."

Treasure_Hero_Image.jpg

The battle between the Hero and the Demon King has come to an end and the world was at peace.

However, with monsters still wrecking havoc, humans teamed up with Demons in an effort to subdue the rampaging monsters. In this peaceful world, there lived a Treasure Hunter, the protagonist, Claire. Hearing a rumor of a treasure that could grant any wish, Claire traveled to the fabled land of Alstroemeria. Word of the treasure being in Alstroemeria had caused it to explode with activity. And Claire was not alone, as many other adventurers also came in search of the treasure. She arrived in the town that acted as a staging ground, and as she walked through it, she came across a mysterious shop and met its owner.

She introduced herself as Milith, and said that there was treasure at the shrine in the temple to the north.

Claire didn't fully trust her, but with no other leads, she decided to investigate. The temple had an ethereal air about it, and gave off a strange aura. Regardless, Claire finally arrived at the shrine in the back of the temple. She found something that seemed to be treasure and grabbed it, only to be enveloped in a bright light. Before she knew what was happening, Claire found herself face to face with a beautiful woman. She introduced herself as the Goddess that protects the island, and said that Claire had the power of the Hero within her. She said that while everyone was scrambling for treasure, a villain who sought to bring the world to ruin had also begun to search for it.

And so, she wished for Claire to obtain the treasure before the villain.

The Goddess said that she believed that blood of the Hero was lying dormant within Claire. While performing a ceremony to awaken it, Claire could feel the Hero's power swelling within her. It was most certainly the power of the Hero. The Goddess explained that the Hero's power could be strengthened by gathering life essences. Claire would need to gather essences in order to power up. Despite this, Claire vowed to keep searching for the treasure to obtain her wish. And so began her exciting journey with her friends to obtain treasure!

All the game's female characters will be fully voiced and the CG will be fully uncensored. Like Fallen, the game will be released on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA.  It will be localized in both Native English and Chinese languages.

The game will be available on July 20th, 2018.

I'll have more information about the game in the upcoming weeks ahead, including an exact release date.

Links

Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/828070/Treasure_Hunter_Claire/

Our Website: http://www.kaguragames.com

Our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/KaguraGames

Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/KaguraGaming

Our FB: http://fb.me/KaguraGames

Here are a couple samples of the Uncensored Sample CG you can find at our website
:

021.jpg
010.png

On 4/12/2018 at 12:36 AM, tigers said:

You doing good work man! Already wishlisted it.  Personally, would prefer a game with more mature artstyle compared to chibi but no way in hell would it stop me from buying this on release day. Love the fact it will have full VA too.

Awesome!   Thanks for always supporting us since Fallen!

I have more of a soft spot for Makina's art style too, but Claire still looks more than fine to me. :smile:

A Question though. The steam page says it has a  'clothing system'. Are we talking about where we can equip and unequip different parts of her clothes depending on her 'shame' level and get different reactions from npcs? Cuz frankly i love that system and it would be awesome! Bummer it wasnt in Makina though...

On 4/14/2018 at 12:25 PM, Zitanna said:

Fallen really impressed me. Can't wait for this!

Thanks!  Expect Claire to be a bigger and more ambitious version of Fallen!  XD

23 hours ago, tigers said:

A Question though. The steam page says it has a  'clothing system'. Are we talking about where we can equip and unequip different parts of her clothes depending on her 'shame' level and get different reactions from npcs? Cuz frankly i love that system and it would be awesome! Bummer it wasnt in Makina though...

I think you hit the nail right on the head when it comes to Treasure Hunter Claire.

While it's probably too late to add that to Fallen, I could imagine this could be a feature in Fallen 2 when/if that happens.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

So I have some bad news: Today, Steam started cracking down on hentai games.  It's not the end of the world, but it'll mean that we'll have to start more heavily censoring our games now and in the future.  This won't affect the uncensored patch, or the Manga Gamer or JAST versions of the game.  But it'll force us to use a lot more time and resources to "fix" the Steam version of the game up.

So unfortunately, it'll mean that we'll have to push the release date back to July of 2018 now.

The good news is that this will give us a lot more time to polish the game up.  And with how large the game is, it'll be well worth the wait!  XD

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived