SLATE Related Question

Me again, with another question.
So, I installed SLATE, to try and use it to tweak one of the animations I installed. One of Rydin's spanking animations to be exact.
No matter what I do with the tags, the animation will ONLY work with two male actors. It doesn't seem to matter what tags I add or remove, it will only play with 2 males. Am I missing something obvious?

1 hour ago, LaughingMan008 said:

Me again, with another question.
So, I installed SLATE, to try and use it to tweak one of the animations I installed. One of Rydin's spanking animations to be exact.
No matter what I do with the tags, the animation will ONLY work with two male actors. It doesn't seem to matter what tags I add or remove, it will only play with 2 males. Am I missing something obvious?

You probably need to remove the MM tag and add a MF or FF one. That is what controls what you're talking about.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

You probably need to remove the MM tag and add a MF or FF one. That is what controls what you're talking about.

That's what I mean. I already removed the MM tag, but it didn't seem to have any effect. I figured I must be missing something else?

Archived