Racemenu Updated runtime to 1.5.39

scipher99

Just now, DykkenTomb said:

Thank you for posting this. Glad to see this is working. Now we just need HDTSMP updated. 

Yeah I'm gonna stay at 1.5.23 until SOS, and a few other .dll files get updated SL is already done and yes HDT-SMP gotta have that jiggle mmmmm

People are saying on expired's github that NiOverride equippable transforms (heels) are broken by this update. Anyone know if this is the case, or is it old offset attach method being deprecated in favour of HH_OFFSET NiFloat? I suppose if it is broken I'll temporarily use HDT Heels MCM custom offsets or Lazy Heels.

I'm waiting on HDT-SMP to update before I commit to allowing Derp Klub 1.5.39 to install.

10 hours ago, R246 said:

People are saying on expired's github that NiOverride equippable transforms (heels) are broken by this update. Anyone know if this is the case, or is it old offset attach method being deprecated in favour of HH_OFFSET NiFloat? I suppose if it is broken I'll temporarily use HDT Heels MCM custom offsets or Lazy Heels.

I'm waiting on HDT-SMP to update before I commit to allowing Derp Klub 1.5.39 to install.

I was in the same boat as you - been waiting for HDT update.

So, I moved finally to 1.5.39, and I can confirm that RaceMenu high heels are broken for me, even with HH_OFFSET.

Archived