Missing mesh?

So ive been going back and forth from reinstalling all my mods and using the Ark. Validation and BSA redirection due to lovers creatures not working right. I know its that mod on its own thats causing this because for awhile i was fixing the issue with my DMRA bbb breasts stretching all over the place plus the cocks stretching out as well (Fixed that finally) but somewhere along the way, i managed to screw up the meshes for ALL creatures. Because now that my character meshes and textures work and so does human cocks, everything else does NOT. not sure what i did wrong, probably too tired and annoyed to look at the finer details of my mistakes but i could use a hand. i realised that if i go through the archive validation and do that with mesh and textures, my characters mesh and textures work great and so does the npc's but NOT any animal/creature. THEN for the giggles, i decided to not validate the meshes and textures, what i got was, my character have a nude bottom half (Her ass and vag exposed) but had the vanilla chest, the one with the rag bra. Not only that but the creatures mesh was back to normal and not a floating yellow warning icon. Though they did not have dicks. So im at a loss here.

Ok Ignore. After another hour of dabbling with the Validation and doing a lot of reading, (Not being lazy anymore. IM SORRY!) i figured out that there was a way to validate the meshes and textures where both meshes and textures would be implemented in the game. Im sorry if this does not make sense, im half asleep BUT i got it to work. 

Archived