A great mod list for a deviant playthrough

Just curious to see what the pros are using. I have a great setup but seems to break at crucial times. Any suggested stable mods? and if you have a stable game with lots of dirty mods would you post your mod/plugin order so newbs like me can try to recreate your fun working experience? I cant seem to get past play testing and I'm exhausted of trying to figure it all out. Not asking for help just want to see working mod/plugin lists and suggestions for great mods.

14 hours ago, Zitsandrash86 said:

Any suggested stable mods? and if you have a stable game with lots of dirty mods would you post your mod/plugin order so newbs like me can try to recreate your fun working experience?

a place to check for possible problem mods is https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/  start reading at 

Badly Behaving Mods (it has some links you will have to go to also).

i went ahead and attached my mod list and load order for reference.  

mod list and load order 6 apr 2018.7z

Archived