Turbosnowy's White Wardrobe

attachment.php?aid=16186

post-38760-13597879066539_thumb.jpg

A new collection of White standalone clothing items designed to be mixed and matched to allow ultimate customisation of outfits.

9c6a75210934701.jpg ea84dd210934724.jpg d15bdf210934755.jpg 2c8f94210934761.jpg 4c766e210934813.jpg

Youtube Vid showcasing clothes:

This is if you like an extension to my 'Fetish Wardrobe Mod' so in order for these items to fit you or your companions you will need to do one of the following:

Option 1) Use a catsuit from my 'Fetish Wardrobe' Mod on Steam workshop or here on Lovers Lab (this will give you the needed bodyshape).

Option 2) Use my 'Fetish Wardrobe - Player Character Body' / 'Fetish Wardrobe - Female Body Size' mods also available on Steam or use links below to give you the required bodyshape.

If you think the bodyshape in these mods is a little too busty for your tastes, then you can use my 'Turbosnowy's Magical Slimming Tonic' mod available on Steam which will reduce your bust by 50% through means of wizardry and witchcraft.

-------------HOW TO MAKE-----------

All items can be found in the Studded armour section of the forge, and can be crafted using mixes of moonstone ingots, leather, and occasionally firesalts.

To improve the items, use voidsalts at a crafting table.

----------------------------------------------

Remember if you like this mod say 'Thanks' or else you, yes you there will be making me a sad panda :'o(

What does the mod include?

1) White Minidress

2) White Opera Gloves

3) White Thighboots

4) White high heels

5) White panties

6) White Bra

7) White Corset (pink ribbons)

8) White Corset (red ribbons)

9) White Miniskirt

10) White wicked dress

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

Q) How do I make the items?

A) All items craftable at the forge - you'll need moonstone ingots and leather

Q) OK I made the items - how do I upgrade them?

A) By default I make everything upgradable by using void salts at a crafting table.

Q) I cant be bothered to make them, can I have the item codes instead?

A) No - there will be simply too many items to lists codes for :P

Q) Can you make these items fit my preferred body type or change size pweeeeze?

A) No - this is a body size I have chosen for ongoing additions which means everything will fit together - hence the idea of allowing mixing and matching. If you dont like it, dont download it. Sorry.

Please let me know of any bugs or issues you encounter, and I'll get them fixed asap.

Downloads:

Version 1:

White Wardrobe BSA v1.0

White Wardrobe ESP v1.0

Body Size Mods to give your player character/companions the body shape you need:

Player Body Size Mod

Companions Body Size Mod

Finally bored with black?

Black is always in fashion, especially in kink, so absolutely not :P

This was down to a request from a guy on Steam who ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVES white clothing, and kept on asking for me to make bits and pieces in white for him - he does make pretty awesome screenshots of his characters in my gear which he sends me, so eventually I got around to sorting out his latest request for a bra and panties in white - then kinda got a bit carried away with it, then realised I had enough for a standalone mod, so here we are :D

Figured if he likes white, then at least some other people will too - must admit I really like the wicked dress with pantyhose outfit in white at the moment on my char, so yeah, I think white is a pretty good colour choice for a lot of stuff :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...