CK2 Player Submission

nightbringer

Wondering if any of the CK2 mods that exist cover the submission from the perspective of a female PC?

Maybe a mechanic for a sort of concubine/submissive relationship when defeated in war or when plotted against by a rival?

Also how is the adult modding scene for this game in general?

Thanks in advance

There's something like that in the The Mercenary Commander mod. Also the Werewolf Bitch part of the Dark World Reborn mod is sort of submissive, but it needs some more work...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I am thinking about a mod that allows to interact with the Guardian. Like asking opinion about the state affairs if during the regency. Would be very useful if the Guardian is of Another religion and Culture. Like asking opinion about clothes if they belong to Another Culture. Like the decision of starting the Holy War (the Guardian can be against it). Maybe add some racism and multiculture. How about religious freedom law? Or the possibility like Learning the language of the Guardian (I mean not by traditional education but as an Active interaction on the guardian's portrait. Adding a trait "Can speak additional language". How about showing obedience for the Guardian (like trying to make him or her glad)? I don't know how to make mods but I have some ideas.

Archived