Problem with nipples

I have been using WickedWhims for awhile now. I am always installing the new updates for wickedwhims and mods associated with it. But I am now having problems with the female nipples. They used to be colored and look like real nipples. Now they are the same color as the skin and just bumps on the breasts. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, HCkicker5 said:

I have been using WickedWhims for awhile now. I am always installing the new updates for wickedwhims and mods associated with it. But I am now having problems with the female nipples. They used to be colored and look like real nipples. Now they are the same color as the skin and just bumps on the breasts. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You have to use a custom skin since EA's defaults don't have nipples drawn on. There are plenty on this site as well as on TheSimsResource.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 7:01 PM, M2000 said:

How did you fix the problem?? I am having the same issue. 

I tried several ways. One way that I found worked the best was to take mods that i had for making the nipples look real out of the mods folder into another folder, start the game up, exit out of the game, and place the mods back into the mods folder, and then go back into the game. The other way is as follows: If you are using a sim that you have created before, go in like you are starting a new game, replace the automated sim with the sim from your gallery, click on the sims face, and under the skin tones section you should see options for styling the nipples, and select an option that you like.

I hope this helps! I did find that once I did my first option it was showing real nipples not just on my created sims but also the sims already on the game.

Archived