Full body gloryholes?

Hello Everyone who is reading, I have a furniture request, what I'm asking for is what is in these pictures

Spoiler

1. a full body gloryhole(I believe that's what it is called) with a bed/bench for the girl to lay on, and restraints to keep the legs up and spread open, and on the other side can you make it so the girl's arms are restrained and the girl's head looking like it's getting ready to give someone a blowjob?

preview_sd_480p.mp4.thumb.jpg.2e050180f944be3beac1fb7a5a841d7c.jpg

2. a version without leg restraints but having the hands restrained through the wall, and facing belly side down.

sample_e1352a14849471a9d0ce13d56229256b.thumb.jpg.c6c26d359677d9cc1e9f6325f5721811.jpg

So what I'm asking for is these two full body gloryholes, I can already see the possibilities for modders who are looking for things to use in mods that add brothels and sex dungeons.

Archived