(Wip) Eden Dwemer Style Torture Chamber/Home/Temple

brendan62

• 4 weeks later...

Any new updates?

Just came to check on it as well.

Sorry about lack of updates but at this time of year i have children & family to spend time with' date=' modding time is minimal.

I had a few issues with this ,got one of those ck bugs that you cant isolate so i had to remove 4 exterior cells i edited and start agian so the upper entrance will be different from the screenshots.

The only other update is some great slave chains originally done by Growlf for Oblivion kindly converted by shedidwhat

Image has nudity so behind spoiler tag

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please excuse the lack of updates but have been very busy i also had a problem with not being able to save your game  in the exterior of this but its now fixed so im finishing it off, anyway master bedroom completed.....................

Only 2 rooms to go and sorted out folders etc for release.

Screenshot11843.jpg

Screenshot12561.jpg

Screenshot13716.jpg

Screenshot8094.jpgScreenshot9906.jpgScreenshot10871.jpgScreenshot14796.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

As promised the last bunch of screens before release

finalss1.jpg

finalss2.jpg

finalss3.jpgfinalss4.jpgfinalss5.jpgfinalss6.jpgfinalss7.jpgfinalss8.jpgfinalss9.jpg

Pics in order

1 Staff Dorm

2 Room for your favourite follower

3 Room for your favourite follower

4 Private Weapons Room & Storage

5 Arena Blacksmith

6 Arena

7 Arena Bar

8 2nd Kitchen

9 Pump Room

All thats left to do it sort out texture paths and remove the armor mods except 2 so expect a release in the next 2 weeks

Archived