What a nice surprise, seeing you back on the scene Melodic. Thought we'd lost you forever. I'm going to do some totally gratuitous screenshots in your honour. 

Love the mods as always, I recently downloaded QT Nightwear mod. However I couldn't get either the individual Pantsu or bottom piece to show up on my character. The individual top part show up along with the All in one armor pieces. Any suggestions? Other pieces that use the same armor slot do show up normally so it doesn't appear to be getting auto hidden. Thanks as always.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I am using the CBBE versions from your latest version, which I built with the bodyslide files provided.

21 hours ago, vieuxgribou said:

Hello, thanks for all the clothes. Will you create or share  follower too ? This smiling lady is amazing ! Is she UNP model ?

Hello, sorry but have no plans for sharing her ^^"

15 hours ago, TheVirus478 said:

Love the mods as always, I recently downloaded QT Nightwear mod. However I couldn't get either the individual Pantsu or bottom piece to show up on my character. The individual top part show up along with the All in one armor pieces. Any suggestions? Other pieces that use the same armor slot do show up normally so it doesn't appear to be getting auto hidden. Thanks as always.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I am using the CBBE versions from your latest version, which I built with the bodyslide files provided.

Thanks for feedback! Reuploaded, forgot to change biped slots in nifs, silly me.

Have a nice day everyone!

On 4/3/2018 at 12:39 AM, Melodic said:

새 물건을 살짝 들여다 본다. :못된:

숨겨진 내용 공개

unknown.png

Your Skyrim costumes are really perfect.
It is delicate and the line connection is perfect and luxurious
I  downloaded the costumes from your blog
And my Skyrim princess wore your costume
I am happy now

On 5/25/2018 at 2:59 PM, imauto93 said:

Your Skyrim costumes are really perfect.
It is delicate and the line connection is perfect and luxurious
I  downloaded the costumes from your blog
And my Skyrim princess wore your costume
I am happy now

TASS_4568158-pic905-895x505-8632.thumb.jpg.029e10b83e92e378b3cc3e6bbfe62dad.jpg

Thank you for these warm words!

Glad you like it! (❁´◡`❁)

Also patron update :

[Melodic]Crux vamp XXtra

Added:

Legstraps (left\right\both)

Gloves (with bracers\without bracers)

Bracers

Necklace (with choker\without collar)

Collar

Earrings (skulls\cross\both)

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

42366175761_59940599b9_c.jpg

28488285738_4b79eec21f_c.jpg

28488286088_a67983fb64_c.jpg

28488286378_828a78910d_c.jpg

28488286778_57c3edf545_c.jpg

There is a bit of clipping on the CBBE silk dress, both in game and in bodyslide, on the right breast with larger breast sizes as well as nipple clipping.  The nipple isn't so much a problem as you can just build it with smaller nips (though silk would just drape over pointy nips realistically,) but worth pointing out.  Heh.  Pointing out.  Puns.

*edit* Also, thank you for your great work.

11 hours ago, Bragh said:

There is a bit of clipping on the CBBE silk dress, both in game and in bodyslide, on the right breast with larger breast sizes as well as nipple clipping.  The nipple isn't so much a problem as you can just build it with smaller nips (though silk would just drape over pointy nips realistically,) but worth pointing out.  Heh.  Pointing out.  Puns.

*edit* Also, thank you for your great work.

Thanks for feedback! :3 Will try to improve clipping on next update!

6 hours ago, Blacksteel27 said:

You should consider making a master file pack for all of your outfits (including regular, xtra and xxxtra variations when they go public). I'm talking about having one ESP since I love your mods, but I'm nearing my 200 mod limit.

Maybe one day ;)

Also release time for Gridsuit!

[Melodic] Gridsuit Xtra

Contains:

Simple skimpy suit
Alot of recolors 
UUNP CBBE Bodyslide support

On 6/3/2018 at 9:17 PM, Melodic said:

KA~Ching ! UPDATE!

[Melodic] Heavy Metal Princess

Contains:

Spiked Bra

Spiked Bracelets

Spiked Choker

Shorts with REAL fishnet

Spiked Heels

Only UUNP right now

Reveal hidden contents

41813487494_3058d41eff_c.jpg
28663684608_2a7d58500c_c.jpg
40729169640_85875df8f0_c.jpg
40733578120_a9319e92ec_c.jpg
42542001881_b0e9976422_c.jpg

wow, this is really amazing, excellent job as usual! I always liked that sort of studded bra and always hoped someone would make one c: . One small thing tough, would it be possible to have a fishnetless versions of the short shorts too please? I'm thinking of using them for other outfits mashup as well 

22 hours ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

wow, this is really amazing, excellent job as usual! I always liked that sort of studded bra and always hoped someone would make one ? . One small thing tough, would it be possible to have a fishnetless versions of the short shorts too please? I'm thinking of using them for other outfits mashup as well 

Thanks mate! ❤️ Why ihavent tinked before about netless variant %) added them, also you just can remove Net from bodyslide\game nif, it have separated mesh anyway.

15 hours ago, chevalierx said:

change feet mesh to one from bodyslide luxury colloction ((uunpor any) , the feet has bad around top

and size is too big ^^

i made cbbe  conversion !!

Feets are from Luxury ? for both versions

Also updated Link for Dreamer outfit and added Heavy metal princess for patrons :P

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Melodic said:

Thanks mate! ❤️ Why ihavent tinked before about netless variant %) added them, also you just can remove Net from bodyslide\game nif, it have separated mesh anyway.

Feets are from Luxury ? for both versions

Also updated Link for Dreamer outfit and added Heavy metal princess for patrons :P

Cheers!

feet look creapy in your mod i replace with one come form bodyslide of luxery collection

On 6/6/2018 at 1:40 PM, Melodic said:

Thank you very much, i'm so happy about that, thanks :) . May I also ask you to provide an alternative link for it please? Your patreon seems to be down at moment :(