Pan Baidu 404 Error not Found

Dears,

I got this annoying issue where some of the amazing mods I dream off (If not all) are hidden behind this "Pandora Box" of a site that I can't seem to open!!!
Every time I open a link, the link itself becomes a "Not Found Error 404". I tried lots of stuff to get a download link and tried lots of workarounds, but nothing seem to work for me

-->> Tried hiding my IP (e.g. Hotspot Shield)
-->> Tried opening through "Google Translate"
-->> Tried using "Download Software" to download from the links, but no dice...

So, what's the trick? Or do I need "Kratos" to open it for me!!? XD

Appreciate any kind of help and thanks in advance

((NOTE: I didn't know where to write this topic. So sorry if this is the wrong section T_T ))

There is no secret trick. It could be so simple that the mod is simply not available at all i.e deleted. But I don't think that is the case, because the option to download it should not be available at all if that was the case.

It could be something on your end that is blocking the request or the communication. Like your firewall or antivirus software.

Try turning these off and see if you can download again. If that doesn't work, try also a different browsers as well.

You can also read THIS to find some common causes of the 404 error. Sometimes it could be user specific issue and sometimes the website itself. There are a few solutions in this article you can try as well, such as cleaning your browser's cookies and caches.

8 hours ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

There is no secret trick. It could be so simple that the mod is simply not available at all i.e deleted. But I don't think that is the case, because the option to download it should not be available at all if that was the case.

It could be something on your end that is blocking the request or the communication. Like your firewall or antivirus software.

Try turning these off and see if you can download again. If that doesn't work, try also a different browsers as well.

You can also read THIS to find some common causes of the 404 error. Sometimes it could be user specific issue and sometimes the website itself. There are a few solutions in this article you can try as well, such as cleaning your browser's cookies and caches.

Well, I tried turning of my AV, but the problem still persists, for ALL DL LINKS ON BAIDU!!! Not just one link XD XD

And I tried with Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera and even the crazy Internet Explorer....no dice. Still see that drunk yellow bird mocking me >_<

I will check the thread and see what happens. Thanks ^_^

9 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

Give me a link to mod, that you want to download. I'll check it. If this mod is still available at Baidu, i will download it for you.

OK

8 minutes ago, Lulu Ashfield said:

[...]

Well as I said at first, the thing that you try to download could simply be deleted as well. Since I don't have the link myself, I can't try it. And it's also not necessary the user who has provided the link that has deleted it, but it could be the host where the content once were uploaded. 

As the website explain in my post above and I quote "the page has been moved or removed from the website "

• 3 years later...

When 404 shows up, the message firmly alludes to the mother's model and how it shows up or not in your life. The grouping can happen when you are concerned, you need support. It is the method of the Universe to advise you to unwind on the grounds that you are directed by heavenly nature. Angel number 404 additionally comes as a message that you need to deal with yourself yet in addition everyone around you. It can likewise be a desire to assume liability for yourself.